FF WARRIORS

Started by upthemaidens, January 07, 2012, 09:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on April 02, 2012, 07:27:37 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 02, 2012, 06:59:33 PM
I had Ellis, Coniglio, H.Mac, M.Clarke that didnt score very well

Bugg,Giles and Magner on bench so i could score a little better

Ill play Bugg over Ellis ..Magner over Macca for obvious reasons and thinking about Giles over H,Mac but they play each other so not sure, thinking H.Mac could do quite well against GWS

Marty Clarke didn't score very well?? Then who in the backs rookies, who did score well cept Bugg?
Didnt say i wasn't happy with his score since he is a rook ... but ... yeah 61 didnt exactly get the juices flowing   :P

upthemaidens

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 02, 2012, 07:31:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 02, 2012, 07:27:37 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 02, 2012, 06:59:33 PM
I had Ellis, Coniglio, H.Mac, M.Clarke that didnt score very well

Bugg,Giles and Magner on bench so i could score a little better

Ill play Bugg over Ellis ..Magner over Macca for obvious reasons and thinking about Giles over H,Mac but they play each other so not sure, thinking H.Mac could do quite well against GWS

Marty Clarke didn't score very well?? Then who in the backs rookies, who did score well cept Bugg?
Didnt say i wasn't happy with his score since he is a rook ... but ... yeah 61 didnt exactly get the juices flowing   :P
yeah backs overall where quite poor scoring wise last week,,
i have no regrets with my team(in SC i picked lake :() ,but in DT i have waters as the mid-pricer and even Broughton its not all doom and gloom, because he played a role(lockdown on stevie J)  which i doubt he will do every week. 
alot are jumping on the adcock bandwagon, but bris only played melbourne and lets face it they look horrible. if adcock gets 100+ this week vs carlton and broughton plays another lockdown role then i'll have to make the trade. may even go Hanley as a unique

upthemaidens

ok lads  looking at the other leagues that im in,,  FF Warriors is looking very strong this week... dare i say a move to top 20 ;)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 09, 2012, 07:18:51 PM
ok lads  looking at the other leagues that im in,,  FF Warriors is looking very strong this week... dare i say a move to top 20 ;)

Not quite although you absolutely gunned it up this week.

My team has suffered from the usual curse of playing the wrong players.

I had...

Morris benched over Bugg (understandable choice) - loss of 20 points.

Giles benched over Hale (Had to back my pick) - loss of 49 points.

Cameron benched over Hall - loss of 54 points.

Total = 123 points which would have given me 2155 instead of 2032.

Also in round 1 I had Bugg benched for Ellis, Hampton benched for Cameron.

Oh well, such is Dream Team.

Here's to getting the choices right this week.

upthemaidens

oh well  whats the most used saying in football,,"just take it one week at a time"
followed closely by"it was a team effort" and also the old chestnut "yeah,nah"

PowerBug

WHOEVER IS IN THIS LEAGUE DESERVES A BIG PAT ON THE BACK.

Currently sitting in 10th on teh league ladder and are the only FF league in the top 20 i believe. Sitting amongst alot of DT Talk ones. ;D

Football Factory

Thanks ... good work  FF WARRIORS   8)

Im ranked 4th on overall points but i lost the first week of league and im 16th on the ladder  :'(

upthemaidens

absolutely fantastic effort boys, big move up this week  37th to 10th,  we are 1k points behind overall leader which is bugger all.
   as for myself i had what i thought was an horrible score,but still was 27,000th for the week which was surprisingly good. with no immediate trades to be made , i'll switch to auto-pilot and cruise till upgrade time,,fingers crossed

Flame

Awesome guys! 10th! Let's go higher still!

Hippo

great work boys, what a great league to be in!!!!

pretty stoked to be on top with all the good players

lets real them in

Grazz

Top effort guys well done, best of luck to you all. ;)

Mish

well done guys!!! keep up the good work!!!

Holz

i have been letting the team down abit but with a few trades i should be helping us move to the top spot shortly.

chrisuzz

Good luck guys, doing FF proud, keep it up :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2012, 12:24:44 AM
i have been letting the team down abit but with a few trades i should be helping us move to the top spot shortly.
thats the spirit,, trade like the wind...
  dont want to see any of this saving trades for finals crap,  thats for the weak. we need to cement our rightful spot at the top early  and hold on till the finish line.

Myself ive got a good feeling about this week, have avoided any dramas with injuries and can coast for a few weeks before having to make trades(hopefully).   the bye rounds will make or break our season though,so fun times ahead :)