Main Menu

FF WARRIORS

Started by upthemaidens, January 07, 2012, 09:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

I can see what you are trying to do upthemaidens but these league rarely workout the way you want them to.

The best way to get yourself a competitive league happening is to look through the forums and see who is posting quality helpfull information because 90% of the time that person doing the posting will end up being a quality dream teamer. Thats how I have gotten myself good competitive leagues. Just send these guys private msgs and go from there.

For instance Colliwobblers said he finished just inside the top 15000 last year but I have seen his posts and I would have him in a competitive leave before someone who finished top 3000 last year

Colliwobblers

fenno you are awesome :0, yes but seriously thanks for the comment, i followed afl for 25 years but last year was my first dt year and i went into it less than a week before it started absolutely clueless about dt, i improved a lot through the year and i think this year will be a very different result for me, (for a start last year i used 9 trades by round 4 to fix having all the wrong rooks)

and i had no clue about awesome sites like this or all the other ins and outs of DT, i like to think i have a better understanding of it his time round, and i am just loving the site and the help that goes both ways proud to be a FF member. looking forward to an FJ Crusiser

LOL

i dont think so but top 1000 is my real goal''

Fenno

No worries at all. The information you have been giving out is awesome. I am part of the FF Champs League and if spots open up I will be putting your name forward.

Kuruki

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 21, 2012, 10:00:04 PM
Quote from: Kuruki on January 21, 2012, 04:22:01 PM
Was only in 2 leagues last year would like to fill the third spot if there is any room left.

Call Me Daddy  157th
u know u get 5 league spots

Nah didnt realize that. Maybe coz i was only in 2 the other slots didn't show up haha. I only had three showing so thought there was only 3.

Ziplock

don't worry man, I did the same thing lol.

ants

would love to join as all my mates play sc so it would be good to join a serious dt league if you have room. didnt do so well last year!
ants pants ranked 6992 cheers!

upthemaidens

ok just 2 spots left..  well done boys,  its looking like a strong league
    i will pm everyone all the details hopefully by 1st or 2nd of feb.

popedelio

The It

I will join, finished 1 706 last year. Looking forward to a really tough competition.

Team name is The Untouchables

lozza63

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 24, 2012, 06:23:59 PM
ok just 2 spots left..  well done boys,  its looking like a strong league
    i will pm everyone all the details hopefully by 1st or 2nd of feb.

Hey utmds, hope not too late here.

i am keen to join a competitive DT league - lozzasdreamin ranked 3101 last year. I am more of a SCer, want to improve dt.
Uh lots of peeps think i am female - this is not so named after my uncle Laurie - so loz is what kinda evolved!
U'll find some of my "drivel" around the sc boards.

Understand if i'm too late - cheers

Nails

So Maidens... can I join please? No, I wasn't 1st...

I was 1,696th though

upthemaidens

Quote from: Nails on January 28, 2012, 05:54:26 PM

I was 1,696th though
sorry nails, i have to go with first in. good rank though, u certainly would have been in like flinn..
  if u want to be on the reserve list i can add u? someone may drop out..

upthemaidens

OK thankyou guys we have filled this league!!! 
and if we can equal our ranks from last year we will have one hell of a league..
so once again  thanks guys, i will pm all with the details once its open,,, bring it on

Nails

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 28, 2012, 08:41:52 PM

I was 1,696th though
sorry nails, i have to go with first in. good rank though, u certainly would have been in like flinn..

I was first in technically... I joked 1-2 pages back about being ranked 1st  :-X

upthemaidens

Quote from: Nails on January 29, 2012, 01:28:26 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on January 28, 2012, 08:41:52 PM

I was 1,696th though

I was first in technically... I joked 1-2 pages back about being ranked 1st  :-X
arrr  u did too, but i did sort of need a legit rank and u have had weeks.
  so once again sorry dude, if someone drops out im more than happy to add you...