Deledio, Conce, Ellis, Morris, Houli - Richmond.

Started by nichsa673, January 07, 2012, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

Richmond is looking like a great team to get some defenders from, with Deledio still having C/B eligibilty, and we know that he is going to be a more permanent midfielder now. Reece Conca has suddenly become the talk of the town abd everybody wants him. Bachar Houli and Brandon Ellis came 1st and 2nd in the time trial, and are lloking like good picks, and Steven morris is ready made to come into the Richmond team.

Richmond has probably the toughest draw before their bye in the whole league;
Their draw is CAR, COL, MEL, GEE, WCE, POR, SYD, ESS, HAW, STK, FRE, GWS.
Do you think there really hard draw will effect the scoring outputs.

Colliwobblers

Only if the opposition kick straight :) we darn well know the pies won't haha

I think the tough draw helps opportunity for DT scoring from a Defence, especially if the tiges can stand up and handl the pressure and use the ball well take a leaf out of the hawks book and play possention footy until they get an opening to go forward.

I think with the improvements that ere imminent in both the tiges defence and midfields we could see both the team improve (definatley will) on last year, and some stand out DT performers also.

I'm takin Lids, Conca, Ellis, not sure on Morrise ive stacked my back line and with clarke i nly need 3 tooks so ellis it is .

Houli just wont fit

nichsa673

You could say that it would increase there scoring because ots down there more, or you could also say that the amount of pressure that will be on them will cause them to make more mistakes and and more clangers.

Could go either way.

elephants

Currently have all mentioned except Houli. Looking to him as a late upgrade i think.

Football Factory

Quote from: nichsa673 on January 07, 2012, 04:58:56 PM
Richmond is looking like a great team to get some defenders from, with Deledio still having C/B eligibilty, and we know that he is going to be a more permanent midfielder now. Reece Conca has suddenly become the talk of the town abd everybody wants him. Bachar Houli and Brandon Ellis came 1st and 2nd in the time trial, and are lloking like good picks, and Steven morris is ready made to come into the Richmond team.

I was also thinking this, in the case of Lids i think the good players step up against good teams and score well. I think the rooks will score reasonably well aslong as their getting lots of game time (hopefully)

Andrew

Quote from: nichsa673 on January 07, 2012, 04:58:56 PM

I've had a rethink on Dustin Martin because of this draw. I might upgrade to him after the Richmond bye. What do you think about it impacting on his output? Surely Martin will see less ball against harder opposition..?

elephants

Think i'm taking Sidey/Cloke/Robbo over Martin now... Too many Tigers ;D

ubeaut

Deledio has scored well for years no matter who they're playing or how crap the Tigers are doing. This will continue barring injury especially with more midfield time.

Cicjose

just be glad they didnt change Deledio's DT MPP to just midfielder like they did to gibbs

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Cicjose on January 08, 2012, 05:12:52 AM
just be glad they didnt change Deledio's DT MPP to just midfielder like they did to gibbs

+1

Lids is a lock more time in the mids has to be, so is martin IMO he is in for a big year, has to be they promised :)

Football Factory

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 08, 2012, 07:31:36 AM
Quote from: Cicjose on January 08, 2012, 05:12:52 AM

+1

Lids is a lock more time in the mids has to be, so is martin IMO he is in for a big year, has to be they promised :)
Can i get that in writing lol . I hope they will cos their pretty much locked for me.

Colliwobblers

i know what you mean , can we have any guarntees in this darn game, well id there are any 2 of them are that delidio and martin will both improve on last year, thats enough for lids  but how much does marting have to improve to be worthwhile, for me in the fwd line not much at all.

chatters24

Whats the go w/ Dan Coonors?? Has he completely fallen out of favour down there at Tigerland??

elephants

Quote from: chatters24 on January 09, 2012, 11:11:16 AM
Whats the go w/ Dan Coonors?? Has he completely fallen out of favour down there at Tigerland??
Hadn't completed any preseason training with the tigers due to personal issues.
I wouldn't expect to are much of him next season.

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2012, 01:59:17 PM
Quote from: chatters24 on January 09, 2012, 11:11:16 AM
Hadn't completed any preseason training with the tigers due to personal issues.
I wouldn't expect to are much of him next season.

I was wondering why you were so keen to ditch him in the euros.