Yes
0 (0%)
No
14 (93.3%)
Maybe
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Ziplock

And number 81, taken at pick 16 in the 08 draft, Ryan Schoenmakers. A kid who's played 32 games in three years, it looks like Shoenmakers is struggling to break into Hawthorns best 21. Let's look at his stats last year of this backman, his highest yearly average of just over 60

High score: 86 vs Collingwood in the PF
Low Score: 20 vs Sydney in the SF

Score range:
80s- 3, QF, PF, Round 9 (Geelong, Collinwood, Sydney)
70s- 2, Round 21, 23 (Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs)
60s- 0
50s- 3, Round 12, 22, 24 (Geelong, Carlton, Gold Coast)
Sub 50- 3, SF, Round 10, 11 ( Sydney, Western Bulldogs, Fremantle)

His inconsistency is just too bad. A career highscore of just 94, that type of inconsistency, coupled with his inability to get games, just can't be ignored. Honestly, looks the be a pretty shocking pick. His K:HB ratio is the only thing he has going, as a defender he doesn't score goals, and while he tackles, he doesn't do so consistently enough to pick up big numbers. Doesn't take decent amounts of marks.

Basically, from me, a flat no.

2/10.

Colliwobblers

well done agan ZIP, hard work reviewing htese guys randomly when you cant find much good to say like that. A no for me and thanks bring on #7 i'm waiting for you to give up a smokie

ossie85

Hawthorn randomly generated by the looks :)

But No for Schoey

Windigo

I read somewhere he was "progressing nicely."

What that means I'd have no clue.

Hawka

simple as this get him and il have to call the cops due to drug use :P

Windigo

I reckon he'll surprise people with his progress this year. Once or twice I've read that he is developing nicely.

Hawka

Quote from: Windigo on January 10, 2012, 10:45:23 AM
I reckon he'll surprise people with his progress this year. Once or twice I've read that he is developing nicely.
Ive read that as well but dont b surprised if he dosent show much signs
he belongs in the forward line and there isnt a spot there :/

elephants

I don't see him anywhere in the Hawks best 22. Not in the backs or forwards and definitely not in the mids. Sorry, nope.

Hawka

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 03:32:57 AM
I don't see him anywhere in the Hawks best 22. Not in the backs or forwards and definitely not in the mids. Sorry, nope.
Maybe an injury or 2 and in the backline he may be in there
But i cant trust him for a long time again :(

elephants

Quote from: hawka26 on January 18, 2012, 03:34:18 AM
Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 03:32:57 AM
Maybe an injury or 2 and in the backline he may be in there
But i cant trust him for a long time again :(
Yeah the backline would be the place where he might just squeeze in if he is really needed but even then you stated earlier it's not even his natural position...