Reece Conca

Started by theflyinghawk, January 06, 2012, 09:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Rumours im hearing is we will only have to field 15-18 players in the major byes. Once confirmed could mean alot of rejigging in teams, hanging for all that stuff to be released.

Phasir

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 09, 2012, 02:07:17 AM
richmond ownes the back line pity about the byes.... Delidio/Conca/Ellis/Morris - not to mention the Rise of Houli.....

And Goddard on the same bye wiht Scotland and carrots and the hawks sucker and birch

Rnd 13 sucks for the backline

the same as round 12 owns the forwards

elephants

Oooooooo Grazz. Where'd you hear this may I ask? If its true then ill be starting my fanplanner team again :P

Phasir

Yeah same, if the byes won't affect us as much as 1st thought then its going to add a lot of diversity into the teams

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2012, 04:09:28 AM
Oooooooo Grazz. Where'd you hear this may I ask? If its true then ill be starting my fanplanner team again :P

I have a contact who has a bit to do with Champion Data, he's a member of this site who i wont out here but i dropped him a PM a few weeks back for any possible updates on 2012 and this was one he could throw at me as a very real prospect. Not sure on the number but somewhere between 15-18 was what they were thinking. Hence i havent built a side yet that is a realistic one, hanging for all this to be confirmed or denied mate tbh. It would certainly help if they chose to go this way and seems entirely feesible.

elephants

Fair enough. Good read mate thank-you :)

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 05:50:53 PM

The rest of his message went like this-

Squad of 30 with 20 trades.
Sub probably wont happen now.
15-18 players only required for major byes.

But finished the PM with nothing is confirmed yet.

elephants

Cool thanks mate.
20 trades was interesting, I've heard there'll be 24...?

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 07:11:42 PM
Cool thanks mate.
20 trades was interesting, I've heard there'll be 24...?

Have heard the same from other sources. Would prefer 24 trades lol. I was suprised when he said only 20.

From other sources ive read and heard more recently 24 trades so i tend to think that 24 is probably going to be
the number.

elephants

Yeah true cheers mate.

Grazz

Quote from: Grazz on January 18, 2012, 06:28:42 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 05:50:53 PM

The rest of his message went like this-

Squad of 30 with 20 trades.
Sub probably wont happen now.
15-18 players only required for major byes.

But finished the PM with nothing is confirmed yet.

Just read my email from Dreamteam regarding changes in 2012, no mention of smaller squads i.e 15-18 players in the major byes
which is a bit of a blow, sorry if i lead you up the garden path there guys. 24 trades and a squad of 30 down from 33 in 2011 and no mention of subs. 3 trades per week during rounds 11-13.

elephants

No probs Grazza.

Anyway, back on topic are we still keen on this dude? He's been locked in my fanplanner team for a while but i put him out this morning for Docherty as i only have one round 11 backmen in Mohr.
Do we still think he is worth it now that the Conca-Love has died down a bit?

The F.A.R.K.

well he didnt show much last year with a 50 average so i have no love for him. id expect a 70 max av

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 20, 2012, 02:22:28 PM
well he didnt show much last year with a 50 average so i have no love for him. id expect a 70 max av
Considering he played back pocket on the small fwds last year and he has been told he will be running a wing this year as well as dominating running trials he can average 80+ imo and that's a mere 10 points off keeper status in the backs...

Windigo

I hope that rumor happens to be true. I just get depressed when I just take a fleeting glance at the three mega byes.