Dream Team Excel Selector

Started by ossie85, January 06, 2012, 08:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

A SC version was made a few days ago, here's a DT one. Unlike the SC one, this was done using m0nty's fanplanner. Feel free to update it as needed!

Selector

Just put a "1" in the select column to select players

Colliwobblers

genius thanks ossie (and monty of course)

Andrew

Quote from: ossie85 on January 06, 2012, 08:47:54 PMFeel free to update it as needed!

What would need updating with it? It seems the same as assistant coach prices i've seen floating around?

ossie85

Quote from: Andrew on January 07, 2012, 08:56:41 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on January 06, 2012, 08:47:54 PMFeel free to update it as needed!

What would need updating with it? It seems the same as assistant coach prices i've seen floating around?

Good :) Was hoping that was the case

Andrew

Quote from: ossie85 on January 07, 2012, 09:18:23 PM
Quote from: Andrew on January 07, 2012, 08:56:41 PM

Good :) Was hoping that was the case

Excellent, what a great help this is - thanks alot for posting.

Actually no screw you, I wasn't tempted at making a team before DT opened and now I'm already fiddling around with dollars & players! :P

ossie85

Lol, I was the same when the SC one opened

Miss Pies

ossie85

If anyone else has anything they have created that they'd like to share, I'm happy to host. (Spreadsheets, pdf, etc)

Capper

i keep telling myself that its too early to start looking at teams but i cant help myself. Version 9 is now being altered

SydneyRox

What a TOOL!!!  ;D

Thats the spreadsheet, not you Os!  :o