Rookies most likely to play.

Started by nichsa673, January 06, 2012, 01:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuruki

Quote from: Knowall on January 06, 2012, 03:04:15 PM
Not sure why Luke Brown is on this list as a crows supporter I see Kerridge a hell of alot more likely to play. Even with Kerridge I think hes only a chance of being in the round 1 team.  Probally would be a better downgrade option during the year

There are a few rookies that pop up here and there because of their dpp status. I think he is more of a hopefull pick in allot of sides. Will just have to wait for NAB.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Kuruki on January 07, 2012, 08:46:36 PM
Quote from: Knowall on January 06, 2012, 03:04:15 PM
Not sure why Luke Brown is on this list as a crows supporter I see Kerridge a hell of alot more likely to play. Even with Kerridge I think hes only a chance of being in the round 1 team.  Probally would be a better downgrade option during the year

There are a few rookies that pop up here and there because of their dpp status. I think he is more of a hopefull pick in allot of sides. Will just have to wait for NAB.

There is a hell of a lot to like about this youngster. Coached by Nathan Basset at Norwood, the same coach that gave us names like Nick Duigan, Nick Lower, Paul Puopolo, Ryan Shoenmakers and Taylor Walker just to name a few. :o

He's disposal efficiency rate was the best at Norwood in 2011 at 88%. That's off the charts.  :o And just before you ask, he played 18 games and collected 275 disposals all year.

There's also a good article here about him...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/redleg-brown-ready-for-elite/story-fn525un5-1226173263566

He's a lock for me down back, the MPP is a bonus. ;D