New Years Team

Started by pistolpk, January 06, 2012, 12:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pistolpk

Please rate my team:

Shaw, Deledio, Birchall, Waters, Buntine, M Clarke, B Ellis, Bews, Blee
Ablett, S Thompson, Barlow, Jack, Hayes, Clifton, T Mitchell, J McDonald
Leuenberger, Mumford, Giles, Stephensen
Fyfe, Zaharakis, D Martin, J Lewis, J Brown, Porplyzia, T Walsh, Treloar, Panos.

Cash left: $84,400

Colliwobblers

Not a bad start but i would look to upgrade Buntine to a 4th premium defender, downgrade porps if you need to, mids good not sure about jack but good 4/4 structure, rucks solid, spend that 84 and porps to turn buntine into as premium a player s you can get and good side.

pistolpk

Thanks heaps for the response.
I reduced my backline to upgrade my ruck.

Ruck was previously Jamar and Smith. Tempted to downgrade one of the rucks back to Jamar which would mean I could keep Pops.

I like your idea.

Burgoyne can come in for Buntine and Porps to rookie.
or
Burgoyne in for Buntine and Mummy to KREUZER.

Colliwobblers

there are a lot of good ruck options and the three rookie rucks are starting in a LOT of teams so don't rule that out if you really want to spend the money elsewhere they are in order of who you want = Giles/stephensen/Rowe.

Also look at Hamish Macintoch and listen to the roos news to see what role he will have and how he goes in nab cup, at 270k he is a bargain for what he is capable of. That frees up a ton of money for you and he has been a proven DT performer.

I don't rate burgoyne as anything more than average cant see him being anything special but thats just me. I think there is better available cheaper and much better available for 50-70k more. you got 84K in the bank after all i'd use all that