**WHICH OTHER PREMIUM FORWARD SHOULD I START OFF WITH?**

Started by 4INAROW, January 05, 2012, 09:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4INAROW

got a problem guys, my forward line is as follows;

franklin, fyfe, martin, j.brown, pfieffer, saad.

im looking at including another premium keeper with $638k left, thoughts?

for me goodes is an UP target due to his better 2nd half to the season, im not sold on beams till he shows me something for that price tag, i dunno wat lyons plans are for freo and pav, and ROK is a lil up and down.

4INAROW

yeh been looking at him, still dunno if he'll become a keeper or not, guess ill have to wait for his nab cup performance

Knowall

Quote from: Adamant on January 05, 2012, 09:48:29 PM
Zaharakis?
His late 2011 stats were really good playing mid.  Definetly a keeper.  I doubt youll have many other dons in your team either.

Dangerfield for a cheaper option  as hes finally fit and playing mid

Also Pav will be playing forward, thats pretty certain I think.

IMO ROK is getting to the age where he could decrease his scoring ability a bit, or he could have another good year.

Maybe consider Cloke and Stevie J as well

Ringo

A few worth considering

Stevie J had his most consistent season last year and with a SC average 107.3
Ryan O'Keefe  Up and down wide variation of scores may be worth the punt and then upgrade to Goodes
Then there is Pavlic and Harvey who despite their ages always seem to produce.
And as you say watch Zahas form in NAB Cup.

Some Mid Price Prems (less than 500k) worth considering are Robbie Gray, Mitch Robinson, Leigh Adams or Josh Kennedy.
May free up some coin for upgrades elsewhere.

AFL Babble

Jack Riewoldt

He carried multiple injuries all year and then had his entire body reconstructed at the end. Tigers should improve and Vickery is emerging as a good foil to take the second defender. I predict 80+ goals for Jack this year. I still remember watching him kick ten a couple of years ago.

Jack is back.

Knowall

Quote from: Ringo on January 05, 2012, 10:29:19 PM
Robbie Gray
I really like the idea of Gray I really think hes ready to have a very good season.  Hes got the talent and his body is right, I think he may spend more time in the midfield this season (this is a guess) and with Port overall going to improve, I can see him averaging around the ton mark.

Im unsure on Jack I know hes fit now but I tend to not like to pick KPPs. 

4INAROW

all good options thanx guys probably leaning towards pav if he plays permanent chf