Hire a DT Detective - Player Research By Request Ongoing

Started by Colliwobblers, January 05, 2012, 06:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boschie12

Colliwobblers, Any chance of getting a list of players that need promoting before round 1

Colliwobblers

Quote from: boschie12 on January 20, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
Colliwobblers, Any chance of getting a list of players that need promoting before round 1

Yeah good question I will get one together I think I can find most through the club sites. I will also try to find out the vet lists as that effects how many rookies can be promoted, it's not as simple as it may seem as I am sure you know...

When I get the list together I will put it up on a seperate thread and others may be able to point out missing players or other relevant points and I can update it from there.

Give me about 8 beers (i have them) and I should be close to having something up :)

boschie12

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 20, 2012, 10:29:29 PM

Yeah good question I will get one together I think I can find most through the club sites. I will also try to find out the vet lists as that effects how many rookies can be promoted, it's not as simple as it may seem as I am sure you know...

When I get the list together I will put it up on a seperate thread and others may be able to point out missing players or other relevant points and I can update it from there.

Give me about 8 beers (i have them) and I should be close to having something up :)

different page sounds good, it will be interest to what clubs have left to promot players.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: stew42 on January 20, 2012, 09:56:07 PM
Insane effort you are doing, kudos to you!
Interested in two mid rookies who aren't from GWS, Kyal Horsley and Mitch Grigg. Have you heard anything from them?

Mitchell Grigg (MID) $98,700
#38   Adelaide Crows
Height: 182cm     Weight: 82kg     Position:
Last Drafted: Round 2, Pick #41 2011 National Draft
Last Drafted By: Adelaide Crows

He is very good in close with his hands and uses the ball very effectively from contested situations. He also has a very accurate left foot kick. He averaged 24.4 possessions at 69 per cent efficiency in AFL U18s Championships, earning him All Australian honours.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/grigg-gives-himself-every-chance/story-e6freckc-1226204910901

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bi3uI4cXV0

http://www.afc.com.au/tabid/4417/default.aspx?newsid=126533

Rookie PLayer Rating 7/10 (MID) - Ok I think this guy can and maybe will be a gun, he is not very fast is the only reason he didnt go higher in the draft, but he is an inside midfielder so who cares right? Regardless of all of this he is a very good player and development in an AFL club will make him into a gun, only fears are when will he play. Watch closely at nab cup if he makes an appearance and impresses he must be considered for your midfield rooks.

mezzoculo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 20, 2012, 10:29:29 PM

Patrick Keane (AFL media guy) tweeted on Nov 29 the nominated veterans from each club:
ADE: M Doughty
BRL: S Black and J Brown
CAR: NIL
COL: B Johnson and C Tarrant
ESS: D Fletcher and D Hille
FRE: A Grover and M Pavlich
GCS: NIL
GEE: M Scarlett and J Corey
GWS: NIL
HAW: C Bateman and M Osborne
MEL: B Green
NTH: B Harvey
PTA: D Cassisi
RIC: C Newman
STK: L Hayes and J Koschitzke
SYD: J Bolton and A Goodes
WBD: L Gilbee and R Hargraves
WCE: D Cox and D Glass

He then goes on to tweet that the Newman, Hayes, Kosi, Bolton and Goodes are veterans inside their club lists while all the other are outside their club lists. Not sure what that means though!

Colliwobblers

Mezzoculo you are a legand I have copie and pasted your info to my thread on rookie listed players and we can work on it from there thanks so much.

Robbo182

CW mate really appreciative of your efforts . enjoying reading the right ups over a beer or three when i get in.

impressive work!!!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Robbo182 on January 21, 2012, 12:45:48 AM
CW mate really appreciative of your efforts . enjoying reading the right ups over a beer or three when i get in.

impressive work!!!

thanks robbo and thanks beer for the joy it adds to the whole process  ;)

AndrewY

Hi again CW. How do you see Stef Martin of the Dees?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: AndrewY on January 21, 2012, 09:34:35 PM
Hi again CW. How do you see Stef Martin of the Dees?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45731.msg614609.html#msg614609

Risky pick for me but you could do worse for a mid priced ruck, better too tho thats just my opinion.

AndrewY

I am embarrassed CW. Red wine, BBQ, balmy evening........memory gone. apologies on 2nd request.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: AndrewY on January 21, 2012, 09:48:14 PM
I am embarrassed CW. Red wine, BBQ, balmy evening........memory gone. apologies on 2nd request.

hey no problem enjoy the wine and the BBQ, its hard to keep track of all the posts but i have put an index on the first post page 1 now to make it a bit easier.

mdub

hey mate Sam Rowe (next Jon Brown) and Terry Milera

AndrewY

mezzoculo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 21, 2012, 12:20:57 AM
Mezzoculo you are a legand I have copie and pasted your info to my thread on rookie listed players and we can work on it from there thanks so much.

Glad to help, Colliwobblers  :D

Any chance we could get an update on Simon Hogan from the Cats? He could be top 22 material if he can manage his depression.