Shane Mumford
Aaron Sandilands
Matthew Leuenberger
Lance Franklin
Adam Goodes
Other

The Bloods

The Bloods

Voted for Swanny if he has an injury free season will be in the top 3 players for sure.

DT-SC

the little master ofcourse, averaged 117 if u dont count his sub effected 23. and if u dont count his first 5 rounds either while he gaining fitness and wasnt used to playing with such inexperienced players he averaged 124
on top pf this he is havinga ripper preseason and spent time in arizona before the rest of the team joined him.
swan. deledio. goddard and giles are other locks

Miss Pies

SydneyRox

You could throw a blanket over the first three, but since all my starting teams have have GAJ, then alternated between Swan and Pendles, I pick Gazza!

nichsa673

Dont know why you didnt include Selwood in the poll. I think him and Gazza are definites.

The Bloods

Could of put another 10 players Selwood being one of them but then the list gets to big that's why I put other.

aces-high

Gazza and Swan both purely cause they are untaggable and will average 125+ at peak and full fitness.

Gazza is taring up the pre season and swanny will be determined for a good year after a loss in the GF. Both have to be locks and having the luxury of either at your disposal as skipper is a must in dt + sc. :P

My Chumps

Andrew Swallow is destined for huge things in 2012. Locked in stone for me.

SydneyRox

Quote from: My Chumps on January 05, 2012, 08:00:38 PM

Your first player picked? The one you think will be number 1 at the end of the year?

ronl

My Chumps

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 05, 2012, 08:04:12 PM

Your first player picked? The one you think will be number 1 at the end of the year?
I didn't say that he will be number one at the end of the year, but yes, he was my first picked player and my must have for 2012.

bowyanger

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 05, 2012, 08:04:12 PM

He could be mate...anything could happen...the roos do have an excellent draw.

There could be injuries or game plan changes that could affect anyones output.

I would have to say JSelwood with MMurphy 2nd. Both players not on the list, super consistant, coming into their prime, havnt had any injury concerns for a few seasons, have very handy players around them to help them out, both will be playing under the same coach as last year.

charliesheen

If you had to pick one must have only for 2012, it would be someone that you could put captaincy on.

Gaz for mine.  Fixtures are too hard to ignore.  Fair price too.

4INAROW

im starting with gaz and swan to maximise scoring potential from round 1 and have enough money to start pendles too, but will look 2 upgrade 2 him later. in saying that it'd be hard to pick between gaj and swan both have massive scoring potential and auto captain status, but probably gaz for me, purely because no-one at gold coast will take points from him and he's been at that club for another year.