Anybody Won The $1000?

Started by kilbluff1985, January 05, 2012, 11:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

So was wondering if anybody had won it before and how it works for the weekly prize how does supercoach contact you etc it's only going to be my second season but really want to do it am stacking my team up with as many guns as i can and just going for it this season i could post my fan planner one based on this strategy if you want but i have another thread already so anybody won the $1000 before or know anybody who has i know a lot of luck is involved

BGK

I'm pretty sure miss pies won it In DT a few years back.

roo boys!

Quote from: bestguykai on January 05, 2012, 11:34:54 AM
I'm pretty sure miss pies won it a few years back.
Correct, but that was for DT.

BGK

Quote from: roo boys! on January 05, 2012, 11:35:44 AM
Quote from: bestguykai on January 05, 2012, 11:34:54 AM
I'm pretty sure miss pies won it a few years back.
Correct, but that was for DT.

I just thought of that myself. Thanks RB

Miss Pies

Yeah I won DT 2009 weekly when it was $1000 and my brother won SC weekly last year and he got a cheque just like I did. But SC was quicker to post his out within 2 rounds. Where as my DT one didn't even come for at least 3 weeks I think. You just get a letter with the cheque congratulating you on your win and that's about it. Pretty blase really lol.

As for picking the team I used mostly Guns and Rookies strat.  I picked my Guns well and just happened to be lucky for my rookie choices. It was round 2 when I won. So my starting line pretty mjuch set me up for it. Hope this helps in anyway.

Funny when I think about my team, from memory I had both the Cornes brothers, Gia, Cox and Hmac BBB. lol Gia ripped it up that year as did Cornes' They were a full lock!

kilbluff1985

Thanks that did help better make sure my address is right lol btw if you come back to the thread would you mine rating my team in a similar strategy to yours

FIGJAM Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by kilbluff19. Salary cap left: $35,800.

Brendon Goddard, Billie Smedts, Dyson Heppell, Heath Scotland, Lee Spurr, Brett Deledio, Brandon Ellis
Jordan Kelly, Joshua Bootsma

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Thompson, Scott Pendlebury, James McDonald, Tom Couch
Mitchell Grigg, Elliott Kavanagh

Mark Jamar, Zac Smith
Orren Stephenson, Jonathan Giles

Steve Johnson, Ahmed Saad, Jack Riewoldt, Jonathan Brown, Lance Franklin, Israel Folau, Dayne Zorko
Dustin Martin, Hayden Crozier

My rucks are a bit weak for a reason so i could stack up else where and the rookies will change come pre season, have chosen to start with pendles and swan again for the strategy of winning the $1000 so what do you think?

Miss Pies

Aww sorry, look I don't rate anyone's teams even on the 'Rate my Team' section. And having a win doesn't really make me a DT expert. Last two years for me were absolute crap lol. You'd be better of putting it in the 'Rate my Team' section if you haven't already done so.

Cheers :)

CFC 1979

me no but a mate at work 4 years ago came in 5th one week

1 goal would have got him the gorilla. Since the not even a sniff