Jeremy Cameron

Started by Football Factory, January 03, 2012, 09:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

I was thinking without Patton that this guy would score better. But more than likely it'll make him an out-and--out full forward which would be a huge challenge in the new side in the comp, he'll struggle to score more than 50 in any game. Definately one to watch come NAB Cup if he does get a run around further up the field, but after initially being in my team, he's out now.

Cicjose

As you rightly point out if patton was in the side round 1 then cameron would almost be locked in as the teams CHF

but seeing how much the KPP of Gold Coast struggled off the mark in 2011 it doesnt bode well for Cameron

Football Factory

Anyone see DT TALK afl dreamteam preseason episode 1.  They interview Tim Mohr and ask him who would be his first pick from the GWS youngsters .... "J.Cameron he is going to be a massive star"  if he is picking this guy over guys like Coniglio, Shiels etc he either knows nothing about dreamteam or this guy is going to be flowering good...dont know if that will translate into good DT scores. I will be watching him in the nab thats for sure.

Grazz

Windigo

Quote from: elephants on January 20, 2012, 01:47:25 AM
Will wait to see what kinda role he gets in the NAB before making any major decisions on him...

Exactly. I don't get too carried away with players until I actually see them out of the park....And doing well.

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on January 20, 2012, 09:01:56 PM
Will wait to see what kinda role he gets in the NAB before making any major decisions on him...

Exactly. I don't get too carried away with players until I actually see them out of the park....And doing well.

I feel exactly the same way Windi, nothing better than seeing em do it with your own eyes. Only way to go.
From Nab cup on im busier than a one armed window washer. Glad we have the extra to rounds this year before we start to have a real good look.

Football Factory

+ 1

Andrew

Being under $100k makes him tempting and who doesn't enjoy watching an up-and-coming key forward? He's just nudged out for me for the time being, but it's hard to imagine he won't reach $200k at some point, which is not a bad return...