Previous topic - Next topic

Croizer or Kerridge

Croizer
1 (7.1%)
Kerridge
13 (92.9%)

Total Members Voted: 3

underdog11

I am choosing one, i like the looks of Kerridge but i think he needs a few years to mature. I think Croizer could sneak in to freo's forward line but he needs some size to really cement his spot, so who to choose?

elephants

Currently I'd say Kerridge over Crozier.

Danger888

kerridge is impressing on the track and is most likely to get senior games next season out of the rooks we drafted.

nostradamus

Kerridge hands down. l know his family, and he's very dedicated and mature for his age.

He has actually been living away from home for the past 2 years to further his football career (living and playing football in Bendigo and returning home to Mildura in the holidays)

Colliwobblers

I lost some points in my DT team ratings for having Kerridge and read up on him a lot more and got the feeling he wouldnt be a certaiin starter round 1 by any means. He does have a lot of good things being said about him but is he going to start the season on the ground???

I now have cameron, zorko, smedts and walsh (the kerridge replacement).

The bye situation also makes rookie choices a bit bye dependant, but I reckon a great rook sure to start and perform is worth more over 10 rounds than the donut you might have to eat by having too many on the one bye round.

I voted kerridge but unless he rips it up in nab cup and someone at the club (or on here that knows a lot more than me) assures me he is starting early in the season i won't be taking either of these guys.

Torpedo10

Kerridge, Could be a starter at the Crows.