Any ideas

Started by The It, January 03, 2012, 04:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The It

Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Heath Shaw, Brett Deledio, Marty Clarke, Brandon Ellis, Tim Mohr
Steven Morris, Billie Smedts

Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Joel Selwood, Michael Barlow, Chad Wingard, Stephen Clifton
Dylan Shiel, James McDonald

Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McEvoy
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, David Zaharakis, Dustin Martin, Allen Christensen, Darren Pfeiffer, Ahmed Saad
Curtly Hampton, Dayne Zorko

Thinking about dropping a defense premium to someone like grimes and then upgrading Barlow.

Obviously rookies aren't set in stone. Haven't looked at the byes either

The It

ossie85

One of the best teams I've seen IMO, reckon not much to be done with that one! True, you can change Barlow, but think you defense is well set up already

Mr.Craig

Our teams have 19 players in common so it looks like we are have similar thoughts. I'd be really surprised if Wingard gets games early considering how young he is. Plus I don't trust Port when it comes to their use of rookies/first year players.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: ossie85 on January 03, 2012, 06:28:34 PM

One of the best teams I've seen IMO, reckon not much to be done with that one! True, you can change Barlow, but think you defense is well set up already

Well said indeed i wouldnt change a thing, other than just to amuse yourself for the nexth couple of months :) then change it back.

Rookies sort out post nab cup otherwise all it is missing is swan but yours wont be the only team not investing the megabucks on him up front and with gaj and pendles your not out of captain options.