The Risk on Jack Grimes

Started by Purple 77, January 01, 2012, 04:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

My equal favourite player with jack trengove, i think he is one of the most unluckiest players around, injured every year and just cant catch a break.

But

Imagine an injury free year?
A top 5 backman i believe if he were to have one, 380k could easily turn into 500+.

Will anyone take the risk on Grimey?

unlikely i will take the risk on him AGAIN !

Football Factory

dubizzy

dubizzy

so yes, yes he will be featuring in my team

oodmutler

I'm looking at giving him one more chance.

Ringo

I'M passing on him but can not understand why he was not given a discounted price, whereas Drummond has, both players only played 7 games last year.

Tom_16

Quote from: Ringo on January 01, 2012, 05:35:14 PM
I'M passing on him but can not understand why he was not given a discounted price, whereas Drummond has, both players only played 7 games last year.
He has been given a discounted price of 10% (At least according to the fanplanner) plus when you take into account the 6 he got he is massively discounted compared to what he can/should average. I'll be taking the risk on him most likely.

Tom_16

oops i meant his DT price, not his SC price. scratch that last comment.

Slick5

Good player with silky skills, probably worth another chance.

Purple 77

Yes i know i will be.......... AGAIN

coconut52

he has been given the 10% discount

CuStArDaRm

In my team thus far but lets see how the next few months fair and what sought of role he might be playing. If he can just string a bunch of games together he will be well worth it!

AFL Babble

Let's face it. Bailey was a terrible coach. You wouldn't even trust him with the South Mornington Tigers (D4) list any more. Neeld has given every indication that he is an absolute pro, so who knows what improvements he could make to the durability of Grimes' body. Also, we know his ceiling is high and I'm sure he is still rated as a tremendous leader. Have to strongly consider. Chuck Morton in that pile too.

elephants

I will be again going back for more ::)