Mcevoy v Leuenberger v Jacobs

Started by footy4life, January 01, 2012, 04:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will average more?

Ben Mcevoy
Matthew Leuenberger
Sam Jacobs

footy4life

I have already locked in Sandilands and can have any one of these three as my second ruckman.

footy4life

The only thing i'm worried about with leuenberger is the potential impact hudson will have on his scoring, so at the moment i'm leaning towards Jacobs and Mcevoy.

lolrocket

I don't think Hudson will make much of an impact, the only worry with me for berger is the cover required in rd. 11 for both him and Giles.  I'd go with McEvoy personally although Jacobs is also a great pick because he gets tons of hitouts and there is no ruck competition at Adelaide similar to St Kilda.

CuStArDaRm

The rucks is giving me the showers!
In a good way  :P
So many bloody good options, last year it was  easy cox and sandi from the get go at the moment I have the same pair but burger is on the up, macca is on the up, Goldi has proved himself even with H-mac back in town Goldi would be a good pick.

The rucks is huge this season.

i would say flick the burger.....oops i mean pick the burger  :P
But I picked up macca last season when sandi went down and he is getting heaps better as well.
Both of them are clear #1 rucks at their respective clubs as is Jacobs.

Sorry man clearly I cant fvckin' pick one!

elephants

McEvoy and Burger for me.
Leu is young and with all this Hudson impact bulldust he will be that much more unique (although he will still be super popular).
McEvoy is a young lone ruckmen. Runs like he's 60 not 20 but thats okay when you average 85+.

Colliwobblers

im on mcevoy at the moment, with sandi but more likely to downgrade him to hmac if he comes through preseason and nab cup well, if i fins a use for the money.

Hearing a lot good about jacobs though......

Kuruki

Yes Burger will be shower because of Hudson. Goldy will be shower coz of H Mac and vice versa. Cox will be shower coz of Nic Nat. And Sandy will be shower cause of Zac Clarke. Please dont ruin your season by picking any of these guys.  ;D

Thank me later.
Everyone go Mummy McEvoy it's your only hope.

AFL Babble

Leuenberger is arguably the most valuable player on the Lions list. Statistically, his 2011 screams lock. McEvoy doesn't seem to have much scope for improvement and Jacobs should have been better last year.

http://www.facebook.com/AFLBabble

Windigo

The Berger should dominate this year.

Hudson won't impact his score I don't reckon. It'll be the other way around. Berger will impact Huddo's dominating scores.  :P