FWDS 2012

Started by pewz, December 31, 2011, 11:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pewz

The thing im struggling with is finding good 'premium' forwards.

We all have Buddy and Martin but after that the options arent so clear.

Stevie J we all know will drop at least 100k during some point
Fyfe is having an interupted pre-season
Goodes is always the perfect upgrade target when he starts to motor
Cloke could be affected when Dawes comes back into form like the start of last year.

Who are you picking?

kilbluff1985

I kind of like Pavlich he was pretty consistent last year

And i like Zaharakis for next season

And i still think J.Riewoldt is a still at that price as he was playing injured last season

elephants

For Me...

Buddy - GUN

Cloke - Young, best contested mark in the comp. I think Dawes being back will help him as he won't get double-teamed as often.

Martin - GUN

Sidebottom - In one of the most dangerous midfields in the game. Lock and Load.

ZaccaRacka - Goes at it hard and part of the leadership group. Looking for mid time too.

Fyfe_gun

Mine will be c/f loaded

Robinson, Martin, Zaha, Sidebut, Fyfe then 2 rooks who i will hope to upgrade to a cloke or stevie j when they drop

pewz

Quote from: elephants on December 31, 2011, 01:03:34 PM
For Me...

Buddy - GUN

Cloke - Young, best contested mark in the comp. I think Dawes being back will help him as he won't get double-teamed as often.

Martin - GUN

Sidebottom - In one of the most dangerous midfields in the game. Lock and Load.

ZaccaRacka - Goes at it hard and part of the leadership group. Looking for mid time too.

exactly the same as mine atm

nichsa673

Dont discount chappy. played injured all of last year and still averaged over 100. lots of reports from geelong preseason saying he is the best performer so far at  the club

Off Tap

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 31, 2011, 01:29:31 PM
Mine will be c/f loaded

Robinson, Martin, Zaha, Sidebut, Fyfe then 2 rooks who i will hope to upgrade to a cloke or stevie j when they drop

I'm thinking the same as well. I will try and bring in SJ and Buddy at some stage.