2 (7.1%)
No
20 (71.4%)
I am now considering him
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Ziplock

here's a bit of a smokie for you all- Luke Hodge

average is nearly 10 points down on his 2010 avg, and he seems to have a sort of yoyoing trend in his yearly averages. Only 28 years of age next year from memory, and in his last 13 games averaged 103.42 points (including finals). Came into last season underdone due to injury from memory (hence missing roudn one), and last year posted a 135 vs collingwood in rd 15, and a 129 vs geelong in the quarter finals.

obviously he'd be a lock in the backline, but as a midfield smokie, what are peoples thoughts?

I can't fit him in atm, but I suppose someone could :P

jballstars

Hodgey is a good buy but as a Mid only a bit of a waste really imho loved him as a mid back had him every year

bowyanger

More suited to SC when is a mid only.

Could be a good PoD though.

If he increases his PPG by 10 then youd have to be happy with that, and seeing as he hasnt had any pre season issues so far, it could be his 1st decent pre season for a few years

Holz

is too expensive to be a guy you can put in let him rise in value than upgrade him at this price he wuold have to be a keeper and even if he does increase his average by 10 points im not happy with that in the mid.

Would either go up to a swan, pendles, ablett, selwood ro down to a hayes, barlow, ziebell etc...

owenbond007

loose call geting a tag role occassionally i wouldnt touch. Great Dter not a top ten mf dissappointing his not dual cause spends more time than god down back

Ziplock

Quote from: bowyanger on December 31, 2011, 02:27:02 AM

I've seen that term a couple of times now, but I must have missed a memo, because I have no idea what it means :P

the two options I can see are pick of the day, or pick of destiny :P

fill me in someone?

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 31, 2011, 03:22:00 AM
Quote from: bowyanger on December 31, 2011, 02:27:02 AM

I've seen that term a couple of times now, but I must have missed a memo, because I have no idea what it means :P

the two options I can see are pick of the day, or pick of destiny :P

fill me in someone?

Point of difference

Ziplock

I prefer pick of destiny :P

cheer but.

Roy.G.Biv

lol. I prefer, Proof of Desperation!😝

Off Tap

Quote from: Roy.G.Biv on December 31, 2011, 03:50:11 AM
lol. I prefer, Proof of Desperation!

This. Hodgey will be for the diehard Hawk fans in 2012.

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: Ziplock on December 31, 2011, 03:32:54 AM
I prefer pick of destiny :P

cheer but.
lol great movie  :P

Ziplock

lol. I prefer, Proof of Desperation!😝

lol, I love it :P

Raiden

What's everyone's thought's on this guy, he had a decent year in 2011, considering he was hampered by an injury in the year -Hawks look like they will be deadly in 2012, & push deep into the finals again. Think this guy can get back to his best ?

Raiden

Haha! -  i've never been much of a researcher in forum's, - however in DT or SC or i feel u can never have enough information on the 1 player in the 1 particular subject as there is alway's constant changes, & player progression's during off-season, & on-season.

Pickle

lol. I prefer, Proof of Desperation!

Love this!!! Great call :)