ranked number 1 in 2012

Started by chaosAD, December 30, 2011, 07:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Backs,, Goddard, Deldio, Suckling, Heppel, Waters, Clarke, Spur,,,,,Wilkes, Tunbridge
Mids,, Swan, Pendles, GAJ, Hayes, Coniglio, Tyson,,,,,McDonald, Sheil
Rucks,, Sandi, NicNat,,,,,Stephenson, Giles
Fwd,,Buddy, Goodes, Martin, Christensen, Brown, Zorko, J Bruce,,,,, rookie rookie
23k left

upthemaidens

seems like a pretty good and solid structure

chaosAD

I think I'll win the comp with this team!

chaosAD

Colliwobblers

Quote from: chaosAD on December 30, 2011, 07:26:28 PM
Backs,, Goddard, Deldio, Suckling, Heppel, Waters, Clarke, Spur,,,,,Wilkes, Tunbridge
Mids,, Swan, Pendles, GAJ, Hayes, Coniglio, Tyson,,,,,McDonald, Sheil
Rucks,, Sandi, NicNat,,,,,Stephenson, Giles
Fwd,,Buddy, Goodes, Martin, Christensen, Brown, Zorko, J Bruce,,,,, rookie rookie
23k left

yeah solid team, suckling went quiet late last season would be my only doubt about an awesome backline. If hayes is in top form and fitness great if not he needs to be changed to barlow or trengrove or zaka or someone at the right mone for a 5th mid. goodes starts slow traditionally and makes a good upgrade target i wouldnt start him, mate its a ripper team what can i say, also not sure about nic nat, can he score 100's or should you amke hayes a rook and him a premium or make him hmac or another underpriced potential gun ruck? rucks are tricky this year, but sandi is always a good start.

chaosAD

Thanks for review mate, I am thinking of taking th punt on NicNat, I think he will spend 70% time in ruck with cox being 30+ now so hoping can have a real breakout year

Ziplock

nic nat is the one thing that really jumps out to me as well. He doesn't quite have the ceiling for a 90+ average this year, which is what you'd be wanting at his price. Honestly, I think 2013 will be his year.

chaosAD

Team Name @#@#
Backs Goddard, Deledio, Adcock, Heppell, Lake, Ellis, Clarke- Wilkes Baguley
Mids Swan, Pendles, GAJ, Barlow, Coniglio, Shiel- Mcdonald, Kavanagh
Rucks Sandilands, Mumford- Giles, Orren
Fwds Franklin, Robinson, Martin, Sidebottom, Brown, Zorko, Kerridge- Rowe, Tunbridge

Obviously my rookies will change somewhat due to NAB cup form and them playing round 1.
Any opinions welcome!

Locinator

Backs- Lake in my opinion will never get back to his 2010 Supercoach form and for the money your paying for him i reckon your better off with Mohr from GWS or Morris from Richmond. But apart from that a solid backline

Mids- Nice Set-up just you could downgrade Coniglio to somebody cheaper.

Rucks- Well done on your rucks nice solid set-up

Forwards- Unique and Not Bad. If I was you i would look at changing Robinson to another premium and I would get rid of Brown he will never get back to his old self.

Rating: 7.5/10

chaosAD

Thanks mate, anyone else got some constructive criticism ?

Scrads

Backs: Good, only real risk there is Lake but thats up to you to decide if its wirth it or not.

Mids: Pretty standard, cant really fault it.

Rucks: Sandi a semi-risk, but could be a good pick.

Forwards: Also very good, you have a very good team  :P

Obviously monitor the rookies over the NAB and round 1 selections.

chaosAD

Thanks scrads, yeah rookies will pick themselves during the nab cup

Colliwobblers

Quote from: chaosAD on January 17, 2012, 09:23:11 PM
Team Name @#@#
Backs Goddard, Deledio, Adcock, Heppell, Lake, Ellis, Clarke- Wilkes Baguley
Mids Swan, Pendles, GAJ, Barlow, Coniglio, Shiel- Mcdonald, Kavanagh
Rucks Sandilands, Mumford- Giles, Orren
Fwds Franklin, Robinson, Martin, Sidebottom, Brown, Zorko, Kerridge- Rowe, Tunbridge

Obviously my rookies will change somewhat due to NAB cup form and them playing round 1.
Any opinions welcome!

DEF: great, if lake scares you go conca he is a midfielder this year and a gun IMO.
MID: great, can't go wrong with coniglio he is a star, but if you want the money keep an eye on clifton cheaper and also a gun.
RUCK: set and forget perfect.
FWD: strong very good.

I reckon brown might not get back to his best but he will score well enough to be a keeper 5th or 6th fwd i think, full preseason awesome midfield.

8.5/10 great side.