9 (42.9%)
enright
5 (23.8%)
scotland
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

starz

me

shaw is perma blacklisted for me so it's out of enright and scotland, and i'd take scotland :)

elephants

I'm locking in Shaw, could be unique with all this blacklist talk.

ossie85

ronl

Chopps

Jukes

Windigo

I was expecting some yap about Scotland being too old when I scrolled down the thread.

There's none. So that's good. He was busting out tons in september. Things won't change in a few short months I wouldn't reckon anyhow.

Football Factory

Ziplock

no, but considering scotlands age, coming off a career best fantasy football season means he's over priced.

pass.

Football Factory

Colliwobblers

owenbond007

wouldnt touch any of em god and del r the 2 best buys with guns that have a bye r13 scot dont make the grade. Enright a big NO due to signs of a decline in form last season. Shaw is quality but not value for buck. Broughton or Heppel safer options. Want a ruffy as a back man houli could be the one.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on December 29, 2011, 11:41:03 PM

all these people blakclist him, just watch all good teams will consider him and if he is looking good they will play him.

elephants

Quote from: owenbond007 on December 31, 2011, 03:06:03 AM
wouldnt touch any of em god and del r the 2 best buys with guns that have a bye r13 scot dont make the grade. Enright a big NO due to signs of a decline in form last season. Shaw is quality but not value for buck. Broughton or Heppel safer options. Want a ruffy as a back man houli could be the one.
To be honest when i pick up my premiums in each position i dont look as much for value. I am paying top dollar for these players because they averaged 100+ last season... I am happy to pay the extra 15k if it means a stronger player.

Quote from: Holzman on December 31, 2011, 03:12:47 AM
Quote from: elephants on December 29, 2011, 11:41:03 PM

all these people blakclist him, just watch all good teams will consider him and if he is looking good they will play him.

Yeah no one is 'blacklisted' for me (although Grimes is flowering close) as i like to consider everyone. I dont wanna miss out on a player just because i blacklisted him earlier in my DT coaching career.