Scott Thompson

Started by Fyfe_gun, December 29, 2011, 07:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

scotty_222

He is a lock for me because of his draw..
Racked up over 50 possies playing gcs last year
Probably can do it again

elephants

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on January 28, 2012, 07:05:29 PM
Him or Rocky hmmmmm
I was thinking the same but i cant ignore his easy draw im hoping he will be semi unique and win me a few games with massive scores against GWSx2 GCFCx2 and PORTx2

elephants

My only issue is he needs a showerload of possesions to get 115+...

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on January 28, 2012, 07:23:28 PM
against those teams he will  ;D

ShaynoB

Big raised hands over here.

New coach... different game plan... more kicking for him... higher DT scores?? maybe?? Can only hope...

JoeKing

Could average 150 in the first five rounds? ???

Swallow12

Sorry was referring to SC on his page if thats what you mean..

hardnut

there are no locks before NAB starts...he has been in/out of my fp team like a yoyo. Had him last year and was a great unique but can't really see him elevating again and surely Sando will insist on a better spread of contributors? NVB, Sloane and Vince should all improve their avg and it may dent Scotty T's output somewhat.

hardnut

having said that his score against last years bottom 4 sides reads... 141,135,126,71(?),138,151 for an average of 127! That is well and truly captaincy country and surprised me even though I had him when I crunched the numbers. If you take out the odd 71 (lets assume he had taken a knock) his average jumps to 138ppg :o...and now he gets a crack at GWS too....ok maybe I will lock him in  :)

Colliwobblers

improving side, blokes around him and behind him are set to get better again, don't know if that will all help or hinder his scoring as others lift, but i reckon his draw as you point out HAS to help. I haven't locked him because he wont go up much anyway so happy to upgrade to him, and im tossing up between him and rocky who i have a good feeling about lifting more but one is a lock the other i reckon is in line for an early upgrade target.

ScoreGasm

Haven't got him locked in atm. For me it was between him and Gibbs. I have gone with Gibbs as reports out of Carlton are that he fitter than he has ever been plus Chris Judd said look out for Gibbs this year and if Judd says it then it is ok for me lol.

Kuruki

Quote from: elephants on January 28, 2012, 07:23:28 PM

Yes and shower loads of possessions is exactly what he get's.

Off Tap

I haven't considered him this year. I believe that the best 6 midfielders over the year will be Swan, Pendles, Selwood, Rocky, Boyd and Murphy. I'll be looking at trying to get those 6 in by round 14.

Thomo is very tempting but I don't know if he's going to have another year like last year. Anyhow if he did he'd still be behind my top 6.