Matthew Kreuzer

Started by jamster, December 29, 2011, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your thought's on - Matthew Kreuzer

Lock, i'm hoping he can avg 80+ a week!
8 (18.6%)
No chance, his day's are over, washed up muppet, & won't see scores above 80?
3 (7%)
Maybe, depends on NAB Cup performances - I'll wait & see
12 (27.9%)
I'd rather roll the dice, & chose H-Mac!
7 (16.3%)
I'm going for a Premium Ruck combo so i can move on for the yr, & not have to worry!
13 (30.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

jamster

Entering his 5th year of afl, the year where most rucks breakout, what are everyone's thoughts on the chap?

nostradamus

Quote from: jamster on December 29, 2011, 02:01:12 PM
Entering his 5th year of afl, the year where most rucks breakout, what are everyone's thoughts on the chap?

apparantly he's fitter than he has been for a while,and has lost a few kgs, which has improved his mobility  ;)

chatters24

It's a risk. The rucks are so incredibly open this year!

Colliwobblers

he fits in my budget im looking seriously at him, is he the #1 ruck at the team?

Kuruki

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 29, 2011, 03:47:49 PM
he fits in my budget im looking seriously at him, is he the #1 ruck at the team?

Warnock will do most of the ruck work i reckon.

elephants

Krooz will play more forward i reckon. Was in my initial team when he had R/F (he doesn't anymore does he?) but not for me anymore. Much stronger ruckmen out there.

CuStArDaRm

Has all the potential in the world to be a massive fantasy player.
With his awesome mobility surely wont be stuck in the forward line but may be used everywhere.
He is basically a giant mid-fielder so He would have to be #1 Ruck all things being equal.

Im tempted but with Warnock and Hampson improving he has plenty of help.
If he can come of age as a forward and basically a rover he would hae to come close to a ton average.

I dont have him in but is on the radar, lets see how he looks come Nab

Raiden

Your thought's on this guy, word is his fit & firing - Could be a great pick-up going in with a gun like - Cox, Sandi, Mummy

Colliwobblers

I had one premium and hmac for so long , then my balls shriveled up and I went twovpremiums, would love to see reason enough to go with kruezer or hmac between now and round one, but will have to see lots of reasons as I don't want ruck troubles, but I would like that extra cash.....

Manbearpig

He was averaging 81.8 in 2010 before his injury, so he was increasing his average for his first three years of AFL. Slated to share the ruck with Warnock next year and an 80+ average would be expected. However, I don't think that will be enough to make him a great choice for 2nd ruck.

Maybe he's worth selecting and trading to a fallen premium.

Windigo

I'm still not sold on the big Kreuz.

Didn't look that confident on the knee late last year. Maybe he will one of those players that will pick up a lot of injuries. S

But being a number one draft pick you'd hope he would smash out a good unhampered season and show everyone that he can play!

Cruiseon

I'll be staying away. He looked average for most of last year which of course is understandable but his mobility which was amazing, was amazing no more.

DT Gun

Id rather have Presty as my ruck than this bloke

TheMailman

Quote from: DT Gun on January 15, 2012, 04:12:50 AM
Id rather have Presty as my ruck than this bloke

Then its a pity he's not playing

Troll cleanup in aisle 2

Red Dirtie

Whats everyones thoughts on Kreuzer as 2nd Ruck spot. Is he worth a look is his injury past him now?

How is he travelling through the pre-season?

So bloody hard to pick a 2nd ruck and not spend alot.