Matthew Kreuzer

Started by jamster, December 29, 2011, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your thought's on - Matthew Kreuzer

Lock, i'm hoping he can avg 80+ a week!
8 (18.6%)
No chance, his day's are over, washed up muppet, & won't see scores above 80?
3 (7%)
Maybe, depends on NAB Cup performances - I'll wait & see
12 (27.9%)
I'd rather roll the dice, & chose H-Mac!
7 (16.3%)
I'm going for a Premium Ruck combo so i can move on for the yr, & not have to worry!
13 (30.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Speculator

I read somewhere that warnock was having injury problems in the preseason which may delay his start to the year. This has brought Kreuzer into my calculations for the first time as it locks him into the first ruck position at least for the first chunk of the season. A former number one draft pick, a break out is on the cards

Tex-Factor

Grazz

Although i'll probably go with the set and forget option of Cox and Sandi (Possibly Mummy or Goldy) for the 2nd spot i understand that some sides wont be able to afford the option of say Cox Sandi for various reasons. Kreuzers price and talent should be attractive to those with cash problems and for the price would be a great option. Gunna be a star.

Cicjose

number 1 ruck for me

Cruiseon

I'm not convinced.

One has to be fair to the poor guy after coming back from his injury last year but he really was a shadow of the chasing, mobile player he had been the year before. This is probably expected and if he was a forward the risk is less but as a set and forget ruckman for 2012, the risk is too high for me.

Torress

well if thats true about warnock then he might be an ok pick i guess. but early days warnock will probably line up rd 1 we don't know for sure yet.
i think picking kreuzer is like picking ryder, not sure of the role week in week out. it probably changes based on the opposition. he aint set and forget and is too much to make money on so i pass

Speculator

I just did a check of the article I read regarding Warnock’s injury and it would appear that I have overstated Warnock’s injury. My sincerest apologies. My view on Kreuzer is now that he is a very risky pick and I wouldn’t even consider him given the uncertainty about his role in the team.

truBLUE

hi  guys just wanted your thoughts on kreuz as a 2nd ruck option under luenberg,looking to be unique would appreciate your thoughts  :-\

pavs nose

Quote from: truBLUE on January 22, 2012, 01:41:43 PM
hi  guys just wanted your thoughts on kreuz as a 2nd ruck option under luenberg,looking to be unique would appreciate your thoughts  :-\

ive got him in my team mate. should be much better 2nd year after reco and has shed some kgs to increase his mobility

Football Factory

One of the better midpriced rucks imo along with H.Mac ...i dont have the nuts tho

truBLUE

thnx guys ,but DT be no fun without a risk  :)  appreciate input

Grazz

Quote from: truBLUE on January 22, 2012, 03:16:41 PM
thnx guys ,but DT be no fun without a risk  :)  appreciate input

No doubt he'll go ok but i prefer the set and forget option with 2 proven Gun Ruckmen.

dswallow24

ahhaha well done, me and you have got the same ruckmen prepared for the new season.

I'm going with Kreuzer , not sure if i will keep him or upgrade him to a good premimum when time comes. You should go with him

Cicjose

Quote from: truBLUE on January 22, 2012, 01:41:43 PM

the last i checked Kruezer wasn't a unique but anyway.....

ronl

Yes, I've got him in as second fiddle to Luenberger.  I really think that Carlton will be looking, finally, for a return on their investment.  They'll give him every chance.  I thought he looked a lot leaner and meaner in the few games he played toward  the end of last year.