Scott Pendelbury

Started by Ringo, December 29, 2011, 10:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

I agree I got GAJ and SWAN and thats enough, I'd take pendles but I have a feeling Swanny will go forward again, there is talk of a few pies getting more time in the midfield too providing more options and stealing SC points from Swan and Pendles and Ball but i'm betting Swan will be the last guy to have his scoring and ultimately possesions stolen :)

That said it is obvious Swan is the DT God Pendles is the SC God.

coconut52

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 04, 2012, 11:47:51 PM
I agree I got GAJ and SWAN and thats enough, I'd take pendles but I have a feeling Swanny will go forward again, there is talk of a few pies getting more time in the midfield too providing more options and stealing SC points from Swan and Pendles and Ball but i'm betting Swan will be the last guy to have his scoring and ultimately possesions stolen :)

That said it is obvious Swan is the DT God Pendles is the SC God.

i think you mean ablett is the SC god

Colliwobblers

i'm not going to argue with you :) GAJ certainly has been for a mumber of years and was close enough last year to say still is, but pendles averaged the most last year thats what i should have said.

nichsa673

Scott Pendelbury will always h=get high scores, but is it worth leaving him out and getting a combination like Barlow and Hayes, rather than a combination of Pendelbury and a rookie. Should he be a starter or an upgrade target. Collingwood have a pretty hard draw early on, which may effect his scoring.

jasonweare

There is a thread in the players and trades area on this topic. I have Ablett and swan. And Pendles is an upgrade target for me. Need to see if both Barlow and Hayes can come back from their injuries. Hayes 32 I think, and a year out of the game. Hopefully it hasn't gone past him.

burner11

Nearly ironic Jason my names Jason Wearne ;-), so close lol