1 manwolfpack 2012 team

Started by 4INAROW, December 27, 2011, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4INAROW

a rating would be helpful too guys thanks

SAMCRO

Just watch Porps and Lake in pre-season.

If you're planning for the byes, Swan, Selwood and Barlow share the same bye and in rucks Cox, Burger and Giles share the same bye which would leave you a 0 in each of those rounds. Something you may want to think about.

Other than that pretty solid.

ben_020285

Great looking team. Very similar to mine, we have 13 prems the same.

BACKS: Awesome. Really hoping that Lake plays well during NAB cup and lines up for round 1.

MIDS: Perfect.

RUCKS: Good but both Cox and Leuey will both be unavailable during round 11 so maybe Mumford for Leuey? Big Mummy will be unstoppable this season.

FWDS: Really like your first 4, I'm not sold on Porps though.. I can see him being the Chris Knights of last year. I'd downgrade him to a rookie and use that money to upgrade Leuey to Mumford.

Great team 9/10

4INAROW

thanx guys, yeh im not really planning for the byes as im going for league win and im assuming maybe we wont play league games from rounds 11-13, thats my hope anyway. cheers guys

alexross

League games are on during the bye weeks unfortunatly

4INAROW

4INAROW

ill watch the nab and ive got the option of DGing porpz to saad and leuy to mummy. just see how they go i spose

Sabretooth Tigers

Reckon most would be pretty set with it.
backline strong - would watch Buckley's use of Swan and Shaw during the NAB as they're both top dollar but have been good points earners. If he changes nothing with them go for it. The Lake issue is also NAB resolved, we all hope, and reguards the rookies (def) they're great and would be surprised if they didn't all start.
midfield very good- no comments ( less earlier on Swan )
Ruck strong but --- another for the NAB will be how the Coasters balance Cox/ Nicnat, eventually Naitanui is gonna increase his workload considerably. Perhaps I could tempt you with a Mumyberger ?
forwards -- not worried about Porp, we're all taking him to cash in. Could be you've got the big four, and will upgrade the rest during the season. It is a very good side but with one exceptionally large downside, " you have just shown it to most of your competitors." It's a 9 out of ten, closer on the 10 side than 9. Cheers and best of luck.

PICCOLLO

Can't get a much better team with that set-up.  Not sold on Heppel improving enough to become a premium but thats just my opinion. 9/10

4INAROW

im only going for a league win, so not concerned about ppl knowing my team, but thanks for the reviews. ive looked at it and i can change porpz 2 saad depending on nab performance, leuey to mumford then heppell to broughton or suckling, see how i go cheers  :)

4INAROW

in only my second year, pretty happy to get those reviews and all i want to do is beat my mates who reckon they're SC gods even though i won our league in my first year last year and finished bout 7,500 lol thanks guys, cheers.

4INAROW

okay the team could look like this if i made the proposed changes

backs:b.goddard, b.deledio, h.shaw, suckling, b.lake, b.ellis, t.mohr. (l.spurr, s.morris)

mids: g.ablett, d.swan, j.selwood, m.barlow, d.shiel, d.zorko. (t.mitchell, j.mcdonald)

rucks: d.cox, s.mumford. (j.giles, o.stephensen)

fwds: l.franklin, m.pavlich, d.martin, j.brown, saad, d.pfeiffer, c.hampton. (t.couch, t.dickson)

and the change from porpz to saad will depend on nab performance, i suppose all the talk bout rooks and mid pricers is just speculation till we see some game time from them. but this is just what my team could be and i'd like your opinions. cheers  :)

AndrewY

Nice work for a "alchlexic dyscoholic" Obviously your choice of beverage helps clear the mind for all things S/C.

4INAROW

yeh if i didnt drink i'd probably stay up all night playing with my side, atleast i can just pass out on the keyboard this way, cheers for the comment  ???

4INAROW

have since tried a different team to free up some cash and im bored lol, alot of this squad will depend on nab performances and roles this year.

B: goddard, deledio, broughton, heppell, clarke, mohr, allen. spurr, morris

M: ablett, swan, selwood, barlow, shiel, zorko. mitchell, mcdonald.

R: mumford, leuenberger. giles, stephensen.

F: franklin, pavlich, martin, sidebottom, brown, hampton, pfeiffer. dickson, rowe/couch.

i think this side has a couple of ifs and buts, but i reckon pretty solid if blokes like broughton gets a good role under lyon and heppell steps up and bucks sees something in sidearse that mick didn't. i don't think im particularly weak in any area. thoughts?  cheers.