1 manwolfpack 2012 team

Started by 4INAROW, December 27, 2011, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knowall

Quote from: Spirios on January 05, 2012, 11:33:59 PM
Fair argument with mid price queries. Time will tell if rookies can score similar to those mid priced players. Unsure of the answer.

Personally not sure Luey can repeat 2011 season. I always like to go with 100 point every week ruckman. Does he fit into that category??
Yes he does, hell dominate again and unlike alot of rucks he will not be benched as much.

Umm no Porplyzia I really think hes a must.
Im a crows supporter and I wouldnt nessecarily bank on Kerridge playing round 1.  I see him about a 30% chance to at this stage.
Questions over JB, but I can understand why ud pick him
Shiel intresting choice, if you can see him scoring around 110 then its a good pick otherwise youd be better off going for somebody else.
3 rookie-priced players starting in the backline, Im not sure if Clarke is at all guaranteed to get games.

Im only picking on the negatives other than that I think its a good team around a 8/10

Ringo

Very Sound Team with adequate DPP cover from rookies. As you siad NAB form will dictate final rookies.

As has been said time will tell on your strategy.

Being a Brisbane Supporter I am confident with Brownie who has had his first full pre season in 10 yaers and is leading from the front in pre season training as well, (Looks the fittest I have seen him as well and has that look of determination in his eye). Berger I am sure will have a similar if not better season than last year now that he has established himself as No 1 ruck at the Lions. Even though we recruited Hudson can see Hudson playing role of bench only while Berger is resting forward.

Can not really fault any of your prems and if you select right rookies should be well placed at start, 8/10 Would have been higher but discounted slightly because of risk factor in not getting right rookies.

Footyrulz

Quote from: Knowall on January 06, 2012, 12:20:20 AM
Quote from: Spirios on January 05, 2012, 11:33:59 PM
Fair argument with mid price queries. Time will tell if rookies can score similar to those mid priced players. Unsure of the answer.

Personally not sure Luey can repeat 2011 season. I always like to go with 100 point every week ruckman. Does he fit into that category??
Yes he does, hell dominate again and unlike alot of rucks he will not be benched as much.

Umm no Porplyzia I really think hes a must.
Im a crows supporter and I wouldnt nessecarily bank on Kerridge playing round 1.  I see him about a 30% chance to at this stage.
Questions over JB, but I can understand why ud pick him
Shiel intresting choice, if you can see him scoring around 110 then its a good pick otherwise youd be better off going for somebody else.
3 rookie-priced players starting in the backline, Im not sure if Clarke is at all guaranteed to get games.

Im only picking on the negatives other than that I think its a good team around a 8/10
I think its the rookie shiel not the hawthorn shiels.

On the team: very similar to mine in terms of structure. I love it!

Only worry is mabye Too much money into forwards and not enough into mids.

Knowall

FR yea i see that now.  woops. So forget my comment on relating on who I thought was Liam Shiels

4INAROW

Thanx all good points, i might downgrade fyfe or pav to porps, upgrad clarke to mayb lake and try get another premium in the middl

4INAROW

ive since made those changes

B;GODDARD, DELEDIO, SHAW, BIRCHALL, LAKE, ELLIS, MOHR.
SMEDTS, ALLEN

M;GAJ, SWAN, SELWOOD, BARLOW, MILES, CLIFTON
ZORKO, L.BROWN

R;LUEY, MCEVOY
GILES, STEPHENSEN

F;FRANKLIN, PAVLICH, MARTIN, BROWN, PORPZ, PFIEFFER, T.WALSH
TRELOAR, KERRIDGE

WITH $27,OOO LEFT

4INAROW

And like i said, rookies may change depending on round 1 playing status

4INAROW

i have since changed miles to horsely and kerridge to t.couch at melbourne

Ringo

Well done Like this final team

With Round 1 playing status just ensure you retain DPP in mids to both back and forward to give flexibility

Rate 9/10

Knowall

Yea I give it 9/10 also my only concern is your forward line looking weak having that 4-3 (including Porplyzia) split. Those 4 rookies  2 on the bench and 2 starting in the fwd line may be risky if you dont get enough playing round 1. This could either be easily fixed be swapping your rookie to others or it could be quite difficult and you may need to downgrade elsewhere to fix it up.

I hope that makes sense  :P

4INAROW

thanx guys im pretty happy with that side for now, now i'll just go mad waiting for the nab cup to start, bring back the footy!

4INAROW

Yea I give it 9/10 also my only concern is your forward line looking weak having that 4-3 (including Porplyzia) split. Those 4 rookies  2 on the bench and 2 starting in the fwd line may be risky if you dont get enough playing round 1. This could either be easily fixed be swapping your rookie to others or it could be quite difficult and you may need to downgrade elsewhere to fix it up.

I hope that makes sense 

yeah it does, i haven't left much room to move, if i try to improve that team on one line, ill have to lose on another, so i'm content with how it is now, thanx for your imput guys, im a third year player and any help is much appreciated, cheers.

4INAROW

hi guys, i reckon im pretty set with this team, taking into account nab performances from rookies and mid pricers, tell me what you think cheers

backs:b.goddard, b.deledio, h.shaw, d.heppell, b.lake, b.ellis, t.mohr. (l.spurr, s.morris)

mids: g.ablett, d.swan, j.selwood, m.barlow, d.shiel, d.zorko. (t.mitchell, j.mcdonald)

rucks: d.cox, m.leuenberger. (j.giles, o.stephensen)

fwds: l.franklin, m.pavlich, d.martin, j.brown, j.porplyzia, d.pfeiffer, c.hampton. (t.couch, t.dickson)

got $2900 left in the kitty and going for league win

i earlier had birchall and sandilands but have since changed to heppell and cox coz i reckon he'd be a great unique coz of his price imo, any feedback would be great cheers.

Colliwobblers

super team, no other comments.... which is good :)

4INAROW