Matthew Buntine
Chad Wingard
Nick Haynes
Billy Longer
Adam Tomlinson
Liam Sumner
NONE OF THE ABOVE

Colliwobblers

OK we know about Patton and we also know a lot of popular rook choices lie outside the top 10 draft picks, but who in the top 10 do you most want or back to perform in DT/

elephants

Ziplock

Pattons injured, so he should be out of the equation.

I don't have any of these guys in my team :S

chaosAD

Coniglio is D Swallow of 2011 he will average 80+ I think he's a must have in most good team

michaelpain

I was going to have patton but since he has been injured i wont have any most of the ones that i have researched have only been average. i know alot of people have been looking at coniglio in the NAB Under 18 National Championships he averaged 95.4 and in the WAFL he averaged 76.7 but he will be one that we all have to look out for. The only one that could go very will is Dom Tyson in the NAB Under 18 National Championships he averaged 91.8 and in the TAC cup he averaged 105.3

Colliwobblers

Yes Patton is injured hence my commence in the post about we know about Patton, I thought to remove him and add some of the top 20 draft picks everyone IS going for but I was interested to see the take up on top 10 picks, whether due to quality or thier place in the draft.

I have added the option NONE OF THE ABOVE.

rebird

the real top 10 were picked up by GWS as seventeen year olds last year. Shiels, Miles, Bugg, Giles, Cameron et al.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: rebird on December 27, 2011, 11:25:16 PM
the real top 10 were picked up by GWS as seventeen year olds last year. Shiels, Miles, Bugg, Giles, Cameron et al.

ou might want to post the full list, I am keen on Cameron and Shiels and Giles of those but there are a few others I think in that list that will get a lot more game time that this years top 10 draft picks.

PurpleArmy

Only got Tomlinson myself at the moment in the backs, Got Smedts from Geelong in the forwards, Handy little B/F dpp link ;)

newfreofan

Wingard will be the Heppell of 2012, calling it now.

Colliwobblers

wingard and buntine have the votes except for none of the above...

I must say I check out a lot of teams here and at DT Talk and wingard is in most. A lot more than the similar option Coniglio

Football Factory

Coniglio... Wingard possibly.

Kuruki

Miles for me. Apparently his is a slut.
I went Morrabito over the top prices mid rooks because he will play alot more games.

How long is Patton out?? May be the number1 downgrade target

Football Factory

Quote from: Kuruki on December 28, 2011, 08:52:49 PM
Miles for me. Apparently his is a slut.
I went Morrabito over the top prices mid rooks because he will play alot more games.

How long is Patton out?? May be the number1 downgrade target
I liked the look of Miles he had a high average in the NEAFL. This article on their best 22 had me thinking. Have to keep an eye on him

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/126632/default.aspx

elephants

I wouldn't have had Patton anyway. How many points are you going to score as the bottom teams FF.
Now i know Patton is a stronger player than Dixon but look at his average this year. 20 something. I'm not saying that Patton will average 20 but i am thinking mid 50's. Dixon also had the best player in the AFL feeding the ball down his throat (Gazza Ablett)