Do you want another topic for someone to rate your team in?

Started by Ziplock, December 27, 2011, 06:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Colliwobblers

Based on your advice in the other thread, thanks for that I made most changes, not sure if Tomlinson was the way to go from porps? your thoughts..... And also with $20000 left in mids to deal with Coniglio not sure who to go down to at around the $100k price and if I do what to do with the spare $100K, your thoguhts....

TEAM: COLLIWOBBLERS.

Defenders
Brendon Goddard,Heath Shaw,Brett Deledio,Dyson Heppell,Brian Lake,Sam Docherty,Nathan J. Brown,(Brandon Ellis,Billie Smedts)

Midfielders
Gary Ablett,Scott Thompson,Dane Swan ,Jack Trengove,Michael Barlow,Stephen Coniglio,(Dylan Shiel,James McDonald)

Rucks
Aaron Sandilands,Hamish McIntosh,(Jonathan Giles,Orren Stephensen)

Forwards
Lance Franklin,Travis Cloke,Dustin Martin,Allen Christensen, A Tomlinson,Ahmed Saad,Jeremy Cameron,(Adam Treloar,Sam Kerridge)

$35,000 CASH REMAINING = please rate all comments welcome.

Ziplock

Yeah, that team looks a lot better. Zorko may be worth consideration rather than Tomlinson, Zorko is a mature aged DPP at brisbane, who is a pretty good chance of remaining in their best 21. As for coniglio, someone like Mitchell (from sydney), could be the way to go- or, if you're fine with the GWS loading, down  to miles, who had the highest DT NEAFL average of 103.

I wouldn't be too concerned atm about your rookies- it's still very early in the season, and we still don't have a really good indicator of scoring potential  at this point in time. The main thing you really want to be nailing at this stage is your general structure and mid pricers.

Colliwobblers

OK Been doing a bit of reading and really think swan is expensive and makes a good upgrae target, I know your not a ZAKA fan but this is where my team is at now, tell me have I lost the plot = reset, or is it improved?

Defenders
Brendon Goddard,Heath Shaw,Brett Deledio,Dyson Heppell,Beau Waters,Sam Docherty,Nathan J. Brown (Brandon Ellis,Billie Smedts)

Midfielders
Gary Ablett,Scott Thompson,Jack Trengove,David Zaharakis,Michael Barlow,Dylan Shiel (James McDonald,Tom Mitchell)

Rucks
Aaron Sandilands,Hamish McIntosh (Jonathan Giles,Orren Stephensen)

Forwards
Lance Franklin,Travis Cloke,Dustin Martin,Allen Christensen,Jonathan Brown,Dayne Zorko,Adam Treloar (Jeremy Cameron,Sam Kerridge)

Colliwobblers

Ziplock

Yeah, I like that a fair amount. I was a bit worried before that your forward line was a bit thin, and downgrading swanny really fixed that up. You've heard my issue with Zaha already, so no point in repeating that. The most worrying thing is the absence of consistent captaincy material- when ablett misses games, you don't have much to fall back on...

Colliwobblers

sidebottom over zaka? and thompson into swan or pendles? may have to turn sandi into macevoy or jacobs to make it all happen?

Ziplock

I rate sidebottom over zaha. mmm, trouble is, thompson is a good pick. You could turn him into selwood- minus the concussed game, he averaged over 114.... thats good enough for captaincy backup... 

and you could keep sandi that way.

theflyinghawk

TEAM NAME: tr0fjeihrwfudjkcdnxsbj
DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, B. Deledio, D. Heppell, M. Clarke, S. Docherty, S. Morris (B. Smedts, L. Brown)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, S. Thompson, M. Barlow, J. McDonald, T. Mitchell (D. Shiel, D. Zorko)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, S. Mumford (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, T. Cloke, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, D. Zaharakis, D. Pfeiffer, A. Treloar (A. Saad, S. Kerridge)
CASH LEFT: $27,400

Chanmanfu

Please rate my team
Chanmanfu. Salary cap left: $18,000.

Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Brett Deledio, Chris Yarran, Luke Tapscott, Matthew Buntine, Brandon Ellis
Will Sierakowski, Luke Brown

Gary Ablett jnr, Joel Selwood, Scott Thompson, Michael Barlow, Dylan Shiel, Dayne Zorko
Elliott Kavanagh, Tom Mitchell

Matthew Leuenberger, Hamish McIntosh
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, David Zaharakis, Dustin Martin, Steele Sidebottom, Jason Porplyzia, Stephen Clifton
Darren Pfeiffer, Ahmed Saad

crumpetjack

wildwombarts Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by crumpetjac. Salary cap left: $47,900.

Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Heath Shaw, Brett Deledio, Jed Adcock, Sam Docherty, Will Sierakowski
Billie Smedts, Beau Wilkes

Dane Swan, Matthew Boyd, Gary Ablett jnr, Joel Selwood, Stephen Coniglio, Dom Tyson
James McDonald, Chad Wingard

Aaron Sandilands, Jonathan Giles
Tom Derickx, Orren Stephenson

Paul Chapman, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Mark LeCras, Ahmed Saad, Dayne Zorko, Tommy Walsh
Sam Kerridge, Sam Rowe

Ziplock

Backs: Adcock is a risky pick. Could work out if he stays fit, he was killing it last year before and after that hand injury. Enright, personally, I'd stay away from- it looks to me like his average has topped out, and that just screams of a slide to me. Shaw is an interesting unique pick, could really pay off as so many coaches will be missing him after being burnt.
Mids: Damn expensive. Ablett and Selwood are both great picks at their price, and you can;t go past Swanny if you have the cash. Boyd however, not a huge fan of. Is it just for structure that you've gone him over pendles/ rockliff? because I rate them both above him atm in scoring potential. Maybe a bit heavy with GWS rookies- I'd swap tyson for shiels as well if I was you.

Rucks: Premium and three rooks, somewhere had to take that hit for the mids. Sandi, Giles and Stephensen are pretty general picks. As a 4th ruck derickx is interesting- atm he has Maric and Graham ahead of him though right? He did\n't play last year due to injury, but personally I don't see him starting round one at this stage. A better 4th ruck, imo, is gorringe. Some people rate Jenkins as well, given the lack of depth in adelaides ruck.

Forwards: Chappy's a bit of a punt given his age. He appears to be over his injury concerns though (touch wood), I'd be a little concerned that his decreased scoring is due to a slide, but if he bounces back you'll be cheering. Fyfe, I'd be a little concerned about coming off the back of a break out year as a forward, statistically, they don't do crash hot after that... however, he *should* be able to maintain his average, although I doubt he'll increase it. I just see buddy as a safer pick at that price. Martin is a good pick, would be pushing for a midfield spot, but as a forward lock and load. I don't rate lecras this season- I'm sure you can find a better pick than him.

elephants

Here we go again zip. :P

Salary cap left: $26,300.

Heath Scotland, Brendon Goddard, Heath Shaw, Brett Deledio, Tim Mohr, Sam Docherty, Steven Morris
Will Sierakowski, Brandon Ellis

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Michael Barlow, Stephen Clifton, Dylan Shiel
James McDonald, Tom Mitchell

Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McEvoy

Lance Franklin, Travis Cloke, Dustin Martin, Steele Sidebottom, Jonathan Brown, Tommy Walsh, Billie Smedts
Ahmed Saad, Dayne Zorko

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on December 28, 2011, 02:18:02 AM
Here we go again zip. :P

Salary cap left: $26,300.

Heath Scotland, Brendon Goddard, Heath Shaw, Brett Deledio, Tim Mohr, Sam Docherty, Steven Morris
Will Sierakowski, Brandon Ellis

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Michael Barlow, Stephen Clifton, Dylan Shiel
James McDonald, Tom Mitchell

Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McEvoy

Lance Franklin, Travis Cloke, Dustin Martin, Steele Sidebottom, Jonathan Brown, Tommy Walsh, Billie Smedts
Ahmed Saad, Dayne Zorko

It's looking pretty solid LE, I mean, I can't really find many faults in it. Scotland is over priced, considering he's coming off his best fantasy season in his career, at his age, I don't think I'd punt on him based on that. But I've probably already told you that :P Apart from that, it's looking pretty sharp.

I'd probably be inclined to go with jacobs over leuen, based on both teams respective ruck depth- we could see leuens scores take a bit of a dive with hudson. 

those are all really the only flaws in your team, and the leuen thing is pushing it as well :P You've done a solid effort. Maybe a touch generic, but brownie, barlow and shaw should seperate you from the pack with mcevoy and leuen. I like it :P

crumpetjack

Adcock, Boyd and Lecras I'm favouring as Rd 11 byes, easier to cover and they obviously help out 12 & 13.
Had Pendles and Rockliff from getgo last year so love em. Have chosen Selwood and Swan over Pendles this time and want to avoid donut. Rockliff Im a little uncomfortable with because I don't see him anywhere near the class of the others. Doesn't necessarily translate to DT, just feel more confident in other picks.
Dericx just there for now. Hard to find decent rookie without resorting two premos, which may have to.
Enright seems reliable 20games+ at 90ave. Not expecting improvement, just expecting him to do the job again. And in Defence rd 12 bye easier to cover, Rd 13 bye sucks
Chappy, well, I still think he's the best shot at ave 100+ by the fwds so I cant justify leaving him out.
I do want Buddy, till tinkering for best fit

They were my thoughts. Thanks for input mate.