Best car! - I know you boys will like this one

Started by Miss Pies, December 27, 2011, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

You know what they say about people in sports cars...

kilbluff1985

Mr.Craig

Really wanted to get a Moke when I was younger. Just liked the simplicity of them.

But if I could have anything these days I'd definitely go with the Veyron. Even though I'd seen it on t.v before it was a whole different experience when I had the chance to look at it close up. Such a beautiful machine.

Tominator

Quote from: Jukes on December 03, 2013, 01:41:18 AM
You know what they say about people in sports cars...

that they are rich f***ers?

GoLions

T Dog

Cambo

Quote from: tor01doc on December 03, 2013, 12:56:54 AM
Quote from: Windigo on December 27, 2011, 07:37:44 PM
Just on my P's:

Is that a 403?

Would be my guess.  Brother used to have a very cool Black/Silver one with some lovely deep dish rims.  He used to get comments every where it went.

tbagrocks

LF

LF

LF

My other halfs car 1980 Ford Falcon XD 351 Cleveland

kilbluff1985

tor01doc

Just because I have done neither before - wanted to let you know that I've just driven Nathan Tinkler's old Red Porsche 911 Turbo and a Silver Ferrari soft top - F430 Spider I think - around Mornington.

Hard on!  8)

If I had the choice - I'd take the Ferrari.

Neither as fast nor as well engineered as the Porsche, but edgier, wilder and would pull more of the ladies!!  ;D ;D

tor01doc

Proof - son number 1 and daughter number 3 (who was in a booster!).

Tominator

Quote from: tor01doc on December 07, 2013, 03:50:26 PM
Just because I have done neither before - wanted to let you know that I've just driven Nathan Tinkler's old Red Porsche 911 Turbo and a Silver Ferrari soft top - F430 Spider I think - around Mornington.

Hard on!  8)

If I had the choice - I'd take the Ferrari.

Neither as fast nor as well engineered as the Porsche, but edgier, wilder and would pull more of the ladies!!  ;D ;D

correct it is a F430 Spyder   :)

How'd you get that gig?!?!