Best car! - I know you boys will like this one

Started by Miss Pies, December 27, 2011, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

I would love to drive around in an old school 1987 corvette, preferable candy apple red buwahahahahah!

Miss Pies

What!! No response in 15 mins? I think I may be talking to a bunch of old moles playing lawn bowls  8) :-* :P ;D ;D ;D

hawk_88

Without a doubt my favourite is the Ford GT40. The story behind it is amazing. It was so far ahead of its time and still looks amazing.

Sadly I am too tall to fit in one (the 40 is the height of the entire care in inches) and if I could, they are so expensive these days (unlike its origin) that there is no way I could afford one... ever!

They did make an anniversary model recently which, despite the name, are actually a but taller and I could fit, but they only made a few and are significantly more expensive than an original which is already well and truly out of range.

nas

c4v3m4n

I love my old school American pony cars. 8)

Ford Mustang, AMC Javelin, Pontiac Firebird, Chevrolet Camaro, Dodge Challenger....

...and my favourite, the 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 426. ;D ;D

PowerBug

Quote from: Miss Pies on December 27, 2011, 02:29:59 PM
What!! No response in 15 mins? I think I may be talking to a bunch of old moles playing lawn bowls  8) :-* :P ;D ;D ;D
What have you got against Lawn Bowls MP?? :P

Miss Pies

Quote from: PowerBug on December 27, 2011, 04:41:12 PM
Quote from: Miss Pies on December 27, 2011, 02:29:59 PM
What have you got against Lawn Bowls MP?? :P

UMMM..I plead the 5th

Windigo

c4v3m4n

Maca24

I have 3 favourites...

American Muscle

Dodge Viper

Lambhorgini Murcielago

Nails

Windigo

My Grandpa has one of these:

And one of these:

BratPack

valkorum

Ultimate Dream Car - Bugatti Veyron
Dream Car - Lamborghini Murcielago
Car I can afford - HSV GTS - missus wont let me buy it though :( as we are looking to buy another house instead