BASE Players Lock and Load.

Started by Miss Pies, December 27, 2011, 02:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

So just wondering how everyone is fairing with locking in Base players. By this I mean 11, 12, and 13 for the byes that you WILL NOT trade.

I'm going to start round 1 with one 11, 12 and 13 in in each possie and work from there, except rucks obviously cus we only need two out of three. Which will work out as 3 players in each possie that I definately wont trade unless LTI. Probably consisting of two Guns and one mid priced.

Backs: Scotland 13, Enright 12, mid priced 11 here

Mids: Swan 12, Boyd 11, mid priced 13 here

Fwds: Beams 12, Robinson 13,  mid priced 11 here

Ziplock

none of those players are locked in my team, or even likely to make it in :P

Miss Pies

Quote from: Ziplock on December 27, 2011, 03:44:46 PM
none of those players are locked in my team, or even likely to make it in :P

All good Zipz dude. Just a base for having the 11, 12 and 13 locked. :)

owenbond007

I got none either. Id wouldnt bother with a mid price midfielder you want premos and rookies. brown and waters r good r11 mid priced players that would fit in your plan.

Nieso FC

Jukes

So like the keepers you'll have?

Should have ~10 keepers (down from ~14 last year) because of the mega multi-bye mayhem.

Mine are Swanny, Ablett, Rockliff, Beams, Scotland, Goddard, Deledio, Leuenberger, Chapman, Franklin, Zaharakis and Martin. A lot I know.

Windigo

Miss Pies

nostradamus

chatters24

Quote from: Miss Pies on December 27, 2011, 02:01:22 PM
So just wondering how everyone is fairing with locking in Base players. By this I mean 11, 12, and 13 for the byes that you WILL NOT trade.

I'm going to start round 1 with one 11, 12 and 13 in in each possie and work from there, except rucks obviously cus we only need two out of three. Which will work out as 3 players in each possie that I definately wont trade unless LTI. Probably consisting of two Guns and one mid priced.

Backs: Scotland 13, Enright 12, mid priced 11 here

Mids: Swan 12, Boyd 11, mid priced 13 here

Fwds: Beams 12, Robinson 13,  mid priced 11 here

Wow miss pies you're certainly persisting with the tried and true aren't you in regards to Scotland, Enright and Boyd. I think Enright is over the hill and Scotland could find himself in that boat during this year.

But I guess your not after our opinion on the players as such, more on your theory and strategy. Unfortunately I'm going to give you nothing. Its too early in DT to think of that. Amazed how some of you guys get stuck into it so early!! Inspirational!!