Allen Christensen

Started by chaosAD, December 26, 2011, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Im thinking this bloke could have a break out year what are your thoughts nice mid priced mid/forward 333k

MURRIMAGIC

azza707

nahh i agree with you, was sub so quite a few times last years and affected his scores so he is therefore underpriced. If he doesn't reach keeper status i think the worst that will happen will that he will reach a nice juicy price where you can straight swap him for a under performing premium. gaff is another player I'm looking at in this category...

elephants

So many options in the forward line. Doing my head in. I was keen on Morton too but no way with Dusty, Browny, Sidebum, Beams, Christo and Dunks all as options.

CuStArDaRm

For mine there is a good oppurtunity to stack your fwd line with basically mid fielders IE. Dusty and a couple underforming guns in Browny and N.Roo.

My fwd line is stacked atm with plenty cash to spare around 150k SC 190 DT.
One of the new breed at the cattery or maybe all are bound to improve but dont know if they will reach keeper heights. Definately worth watching though.

Colliwobblers

i reckon he is in for a big year, i have him and brown in my fwd line of the many available.

Easy to get carried away and have a fwd line full of these mid prices guys but still the best guys are premium priced and the best way to get all the premium guys is to get the right rooks.

So more important than which mid price guy, I think is which rook will I make a fast $150K on?

chaosAD

If he's a walk up each week which I think he will be I'll be getting on, he's a magnet in a great side no tag= points

Phasir

I've got
Beams, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharkis, Brown, Rookie, Rookie, (Rookie, Rookie)
for now, but thinking about swapping one of the rookies for Christensen. so many options for the fwd line this year :S

me

yeah christensen is going to be a gun for sure, it's just a matter of whether it's this year or the next... with the loss of menzel maybe he will be required to play forward more, despite being best suited to the mids... will be interesting to see how the cats use him, because if he gets decent mid time, u can expect that average to sky rocket

nichsa673

I dont think Bundy will be spending more time in the midfield because of the Menzel injury. Both Bundy and Duncan will both get more time in the mid next year, as players like chappy and stevie might be in the forward line, as their work load will need to be managed throughout the season.

Colliwobblers

Duncan is not an option for the FWD line listed on team picker as MID ONLY

elephants

Christo is happily sitting in my team now :D

Colliwobblers

Raiden

Justin Bieber

Anyone's thoughts on Allan. I have him currently in my team, but not sure if he's worth having. Thoughts?