Jack grimes

Started by Speculator, December 26, 2011, 03:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Very good starting price. Had to put him in.

owenbond007

on that theory it would be hard to leave out waters too. DT and pleyer ability his on par with grimes

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2012, 04:33:23 PM

j959

Dr Dream Team had them both in his pre-NAB Cup draft team.  ;)
Quote from: owenbond007 on February 03, 2012, 04:36:36 PM
on that theory it would be hard to leave out waters too. DT and pleyer ability his on par with grimes

Justin Bieber

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 03, 2012, 04:36:36 PM

Yeah but Waters is getting too old and has peaked, whereas, Jack is young and will continue to grow. But WAters would be a great risk if he pays off.

Kuruki

Quote from: elephants on February 03, 2012, 03:59:40 PM
Quote from: Kuruki on February 03, 2012, 03:40:08 PM
Grimes is locked as my second back  ;)
Hmmmm interesting. Massive risk there :P I suppose your midfield is :o

Yep massive risk this year. Cant help myself. Swann Ablett Murphy Rockliff Thomo Barlow

elephants

Struth, gotta risk it for the biscuit though :)

Kuruki

Quote from: elephants on February 03, 2012, 05:34:57 PM
Struth, gotta risk it for the biscuit though :)

Yeah. I could easily drop my nuts and go with my other more conservative side. But i feel like i need to do something crazy to try and get over guy's who will trade better then me with a similar team.
A nice chunk of luck with a few selections in the backline and i will be stoked. My forward line is  strong and i have gone with Premo 3 rook's in the ruck. Plenty of risk but a first round Midfield like that will hopefully help me recover from any  disasters in my backline. Rookie selection is key, i will be watching Nab very closely. if i dont think there is job security with backline rook's then i'll pull the plug on that idea.

Football Factory

Im already really worried about playing 3 rooks in the backline .... how many do you have Kuruki ?

Chelskiman

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 03, 2012, 06:10:30 PM
Im already really worried about playing 3 rooks in the backline .... how many do you have Kuruki ?

Playing with 2 atm.  Clarke and Ellis.

elephants

Yeah man, I have ofetn toyed with going a less risky 5 premo midfield. You've inspired me. I'll look into it :)

Kuruki

I have 3 on field. Clarke Ellis and Mohr

the flying hawk

Grimes should be your 5th maybe 4th back if you were to pick him IMO. 3rd back means your back is weak, could say the same thing with 4th, that depends if you have another midpricer though.

Shouldn't be your 6th, means that your compromising your whole team, Im not saying anything nobody doesn't already know btw

elephants

Quote from: Kuruki on February 04, 2012, 08:26:10 AM

I am starting two (Ellis and Mohr) but I'm also starting three in the fwd line (Smedts, Walsh and Zorko). Risky? Yes. Will it change? Probably.

Football Factory

Same as me lol .....you must have a midpricer or 2 tho to get that midfield ?

Kuruki

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 04, 2012, 01:28:17 PM

Same as me lol .....you must have a midpricer or 2 tho to get that midfield ?

Or 3 haha