Which C/F for the forward line?

Started by nichsa673, December 25, 2011, 08:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

Out of these players, which ones do you think will be the best for your FORWARD LINE
Adam Goodes
Nathan Fyfe
Matthew Pavlich
Paul Chapman
Dustin Martin
Allen Christensen

And which C/F rookies would you choose?
Adam Treloar
Tay Adams
Darren Pfieffer
Sam Kerridge
Stephen Clifton
Dayne Zorko
Alex Sexton

Torpedo10

I hope to get.
Fyfe
Goodes
Martin
Christensen in Mids.

Would only get Zorko out of the C/Fs there.

ronl

Definately Fyfe and Martin, possibly Christensen.

CrowsFan

Kerridge has been training well from what I have heard. Could do well for the Crows next year if you want a rookie. Zorko also good for the rookies, the others I probably wouldn't pick ;)

Regarding the top priced players I would take Fyfe and Martin, although I reckon Beams could fit in there too ;)

ronl

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 26, 2011, 04:07:33 PM
Kerridge has been training well from what I have heard. Could do well for the Crows next year if you want a rookie. Zorko also good for the rookies, the others I probably wouldn't pick ;)

Regarding the top priced players I would take Fyfe and Martin, although I reckon Beams could fit in there too ;)
+1
Was going to say nearly the exact same thing.

jimmytigs

Quote from: nichsa673 on December 25, 2011, 08:25:37 PM
Out of these players, which ones do you think will be the best for your FORWARD LINE
Adam Goodes
Nathan Fyfe
Matthew Pavlich
Paul Chapman
Dustin Martin
Allen Christensen

Adam Treloar
Tay Adams
Darren Pfieffer
Sam Kerridge
Stephen Clifton
Dayne Zorko
Alex Sexton

This is 1 area this season where we are spoiled for choice,in fact so much that its possible to almost lock in a forward line with barely any trades needed(injury aside).Was all for locking in buddy fyfe & stevie j,but with these guys available im now leaning toward fyfe martin & beams possibly christensen,among the cheapies zorko is in if he plays rd 1 & im keeping an eye on kerridge & pfieffer,lets face it anyone is a chance to get 22 games at port

c4v3m4n

Clifton is a lock of me down forward as my C/F rookie. Definitely has the potential to become a keeper.

He's a mature age recruit that should play nearly every game for GWS next year. One of the best players last year for the club playing in the NEAFL, plus before joining GWS, he was a two-time Liston Trophy winner (VFL's equivalent of the Brownlow). Absolute gun.

Will spend plenty of time in the midfield, with the occasional time down forward; I can see him averaging 70+ next year.

Kuruki

RyanLosh

Which C/F for the forward line?

According to me

Adam Goodes

Dustin Martin

And

Adam Treloar

Darren Pfieffer

Stephen Clifton

Buy Jewellery Online

SonsOfZeus

no1 going with pav. with a full compliment of midfielders back allows pav to push forwrd where he has scored prolifically. i would go martin but could maybe interfere with lids,cotchin even JRoo so i would say goodes.

dont know to much about rookies sorry. will have to wait for NAB for any idea

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 31, 2011, 11:02:16 AM
Clifton is a lock of me down forward as my C/F rookie. Definitely has the potential to become a keeper.

He's a mature age recruit that should play nearly every game for GWS next year. One of the best players last year for the club playing in the NEAFL, plus before joining GWS, he was a two-time Liston Trophy winner (VFL's equivalent of the Brownlow). Absolute gun.

Will spend plenty of time in the midfield, with the occasional time down forward; I can see him averaging 70+ next year.

Well unfortunately for you c4 Clifton is a mid only so there goes your plan :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 01, 2012, 10:47:43 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 31, 2011, 11:02:16 AM

Well unfortunately for you c4 Clifton is a mid only so there goes your plan :P

I've been hearing conflicting reports about whether or not he is an MPP. Would love to see some solid evidence supporting either side.

CrowsFan

Well SC Gold has him as only a mid. Pretty sure that should be considered solid evidence

nichsa673

If Clifton is only a mid I probably wont be getting him. Probably get Zorko instead