None too risky
Missy Higgins
J.Drummond
C.Knights
S.Salopek

elephants

Football Factory

Colliwobblers

im running waters as a lock and brown as a lock with the key still in of those lot..

many more tempt me but im not brave enough for risks on those lot

elephants

Brown is locked for me and maybe one of the back guys (not grimes) not sure who to go...

nostradamus

am looking at brown and maybe waters

elephants

Brown and Grimes for me....

I'm going to regret this....

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on January 02, 2012, 12:58:13 PM
Brown and Grimes for me....

I'm going to regret this....
Tempting i dont think i can do it tho.......

elephants

He just fits into my structure so well........... GAHHH i dunno i promised myself i wouldn't....

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on January 02, 2012, 01:39:01 PM
He just fits into my structure so well........... GAHHH i dunno i promised myself i wouldn't....
lol... Waters worries me as much as Grimey see how they go in the NAB.. i might toss a coin

Football Factory

Brown looking good at the moment.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/127690/default.aspx

The noticeable fitness of the leadership group, including Jonathan Brown and Daniel Merrett (both of whom missed large periods of 2011 due to long-term injuries), was hard to miss, as the Lions' leaders took charge at training.

With only Brent Staker (knee), Josh Drummond (hip) and Sam Docherty (hip) in the rehabilitation group, the Lions boast a nearly fully-fit squad.

Football Factory

Cyril Rioli - news article

After twice injuring his hamstring in 2011, Rioli worked with Hawthorn head fitness coach Andrew Russell to modify his running technique.

At the time, Clarkson said plans to move the small forward into the midfield may need to be shelved to prolong his career.

But it now appears the premiership coach may still be open to sending Rioli up the field more often.

"Just where we'll play Cyril is yet to be determined for season 2012," Clarkson wrote.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/127752/default.aspx

Cruiseon

I posted this in the SC but relevant here - Proces of elimination instructions.

1) Look at Drummond's amazing SC average over many years
2) Get tempted that this year he will be ok, will play more than 11 games and will be a unique pick.
3) Wack yourself over the head with an empty beer bottle muttering 'don't be an idiot, what were you thinking'.
4) If any doubt persists repeat step 3.

Can also be applied to the Porps, Alwyn Davey, Cale Hooker and Nick Suban

Football Factory

Jonathan Brown says......

"It's important that I give the guys a strong target down in the forward line. Fingers crossed I'll have a little bit better luck this year."

I think a lot of DTers will be crossing their fingers

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/kamikaze-jonathan-brown-admits-self-harm/story-e6frf9jf-1226241178970