EXV trading zone

Started by Holz, December 23, 2011, 09:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

We are really keen on fowards who are young and average 75+

Ziplock

JJ Kennedy is on the table :P

Torpedo10

Matthew Wright is on the table for a Midfielder. Maybe Vickery.

Scrads

are you interested in Caddy ?

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 17, 2012, 05:00:57 PM
Matthew Wright is on the table for a Midfielder. Maybe Vickery.

we want fwds u want mids lets talk

elephants

Daniel Hannenbery is on the table for the best possible backmen or forward in a straight swap.
PM me.

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 04:24:56 AM
Daniel Hannenbery is on the table for the best possible backmen or forward in a straight swap.
PM me.

.......would l be right in guessing that the deal we discussed last night isn't a goer then ??

PM if that's the case, then l can let everyone know that yarran is up for grabs for the right offer

Cheers, Nostra

elephants

Quote from: nostradamus on January 18, 2012, 04:43:51 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 04:24:56 AM
PM me.

.......would l be right in guessing that the deal we discussed last night isn't a goer then ??

PM if that's the case, then l can let everyone know that yarran is up for grabs for the right offer

Cheers, Nostra
Yeah sorry man completely forgot. Would much prefer a straight swap or alternatively not involving losing my favourite player :-\ ;D

nostradamus

thats ok mate......but sorry, dont want to do the str8 swap.

Last nights offer is still on the table from this end, so if you reconsider let me know

.......but just so you know, l'm starting to get offers for yarran since l posted the last reply

elephants

Quote from: nostradamus on January 18, 2012, 06:43:16 PM
thats ok mate......but sorry, dont want to do the str8 swap.

Last nights offer is still on the table from this end, so if you reconsider let me know

.......but just so you know, l'm starting to get offers for yarran since l posted the last reply
Alright thanks man.

Ziplock

for a premium defender + someones last pick I'm willing to offer JJ Kennedy and Buntine

let the offers flow :P

PowerBug

Ziplock

Me and Kai have struck a trade

Kennedy, Buntine and Silvagni for Hanley, Clay Smith and last pick

I think it's a pretty nice deal for either end personally, just waiting for his confirmation

BGK

Quote from: Ziplock on January 20, 2012, 10:30:32 PM
Me and Kai have struck a trade

Kennedy, Buntine and Silvagni for Hanley, Clay Smith and last pick

I think it's a pretty nice deal for either end personally, just waiting for his confirmation

Confirmed mate. Thanks. I'm happy with the deal.

BGK

I still have 1 trade remaining as both players were traded to me from someone else.