Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on January 17, 2012, 02:26:22 AM
Big trade has just gone down and i mean Big
Hawka Gives Joel Selwood
HP Gives Liam Shiels
HP to confirm ;D
And of course I will agree to this :).

Polar Bears are glad to announce that Joel Selwood has come to terms to join Iceland's team to be with his brothers Adam and Scott.

Polar Bears have managed to bring in Coniglio and Selwood at the loss of Shiels and Cooney. The trade department is very happy thus far.

Hawka

Before i get heaps of backlash i want to point out this is not a bias move
-Shiels is 3 years younger
-only 6 of selwoods average
-so much room to improve
-hawks will be a force longer then the cats from now
-Wont get tagged for at least 2 more seasons
-He is my fav player :P (hence the 26 in my name :X )

elephants

Quote from: hawka26 on January 17, 2012, 02:34:06 AM
Before i get heaps of backlash i want to point out this is not a bias move
-Shiels is 3 years younger
-only 6 of selwoods average
-so much room to improve
-hawks will be a force longer then the cats from now
-Wont get tagged for at least 2 more seasons
-He is my fav player :P (hence the 26 in my name :X )
+1 take out Selwoods 0 though....

The F.A.R.K.

The Bashers have decided they want young fowards

Can offer up some of our great midfield in return.

Dan Hanneberry, Matthew Rosa, Shaun Grigg, Travis Colyer

enquire thru pm

BGK

Anybody interested in Morabito?

BGK

BGK trades Anthony Morabito

Mailman trades Jarrad Witts

MMto confirm.

Thanks mate.

I have 1 trade remaining.

Hawka

Hawka gives James Mcdonald
Scrads gives His extra pick after pick 69
scrads to confirm

Scrads

Quote from: hawka26 on January 17, 2012, 02:02:30 PM
Hawka gives James Mcdonald
Scrads gives His extra pick after pick 69
scrads to confirm

Confirmed.

TheMailman

Quote from: bestguykai on January 17, 2012, 02:00:01 PM

MMto confirm.

Thanks mate.

I confirm

This means my trading is complete, I managed to get:
Max Bailey
Michael Talia
Josh Gibson
Harry Taylor
Anthony Morabito
Daniel Wells

All good :)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: TheMailman on January 17, 2012, 02:07:15 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on January 17, 2012, 02:00:01 PM

MMto confirm.

Thanks mate.

I confirm

This means my trading is complete, I managed to get:
Max Bailey
Michael Talia
Josh Gibson
Harry Taylor
Anthony Morabito
Daniel Wells

All good :)

and who did you lose??

Max Bailey- injury prone and low scoring
Michael Talia- wont get games for a few years
Josh Gibson- getting old and injury riddles past
Harry Taylor- low scoring kpp
Anthony Morabito- unproven mid who wasnt a high possession winner at junior level. more of a sc player
Daniel Wells- mid priced midfielder

You do know this comp is for DT mailman???

TheMailman

Ok this is the last time I rebutt somebody saying that my trading was bad

Technical Trades (i.e not the actual trades but the technical replacements etc.)

Dean Cox for Max Bailey - Probably the most risky trade, BUT Cox is old and Natinui is rising, nobody has Cox in their Dt this year, I wonder why? Max Bailey is a growing first Ruckman with next to no competion. He's fairly young and in Hawthorn that whores Dream team points. Short term loss. Long term gain

Alex Sexton for Michael Talia- I have shower load of mids and barely any defenders. Although it may take time for both to get games a strong defender is rarer than a strong mid. Gain for me

Harry Taylor for Jackson Paine- Use your brain. Paine isn't going to play games. Massive gain for me

Chris judd for Daniel Wells - North are improving and Daniel Wells is young and one of their stars. He averaged 98 or so last year which was not much lower than Judds and he has a higher roof and potential. He is NOT a midpricer. Short term loss (maybe). Long term big gain

Jarrod Witts for Anthony Morabtio - Both have great potential. Witts' potential is yet to be completely known so for now thats a gain to me

Josh Gibson for Ryan O'Keefe -I have plenty of forwards. I know ROK has injury isssues and I watch him every match. To get a younger BACK (backs are hard to get) that gets plenty of ball is a gain for me

Please read this in future when questioning me

Mailman out

Hawka

Quote from: TheMailman on January 17, 2012, 02:50:12 PM

Technical Trades (i.e not the actual trades but the technical replacements etc.)

Dean Cox for Max Bailey - Probably the most risky trade, BUT Cox is old and Natinui is rising, nobody has Cox in their Dt this year, I wonder why? Max Bailey is a growing first Ruckman with next to no competion. He's fairly young and in Hawthorn that whores Dream team points. Short term loss. Long term gain

Alex Sexton for Michael Talia- I have shower load of mids and barely any defenders. Although it may take time for both to get games a strong defender is rarer than a strong mid. Gain for me

Harry Taylor for Jackson Paine- Use your brain. Paine isn't going to play games. Massive gain for me

Chris judd for Daniel Wells - North are improving and Daniel Wells is young and one of their stars. He averaged 98 or so last year which was not much lower than Judds and he has a higher roof and potential. He is NOT a midpricer. Short term loss (maybe). Long term big gain

Jarrod Witts for Anthony Morabtio - Both have great potential. Witts' potential is yet to be completely known so for now thats a gain to me

Josh Gibson for Ryan O'Keefe -I have plenty of forwards. I know ROK has injury isssues and I watch him every match. To get a younger BACK (backs are hard to get) that gets plenty of ball is a gain for me

Mailman out
those trades are not bad non of them are .some can be questioned but all have there good points

Torpedo10

Quote from: TheMailman on January 17, 2012, 02:50:12 PM

Mailman out
The trade in bold was helping both of us, I have heaps of younger fwds and I needed the expereinced fwd to help the young uns'.

BGK

I'm still chasing a young forward. I'm willing to trade one of my young mids for the right player.

elephants

Midfielders for backs and forwards...