Main Menu

EXV trading zone

Started by Holz, December 23, 2011, 09:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

gumbleton for swallow. Get another future captain, in a top 8 team, vs a first year rookie who owns a woodenspoon ;)

BGK

Is LaHug and BB team (I think these are the only 2) going to be posted at some stage. I'm not so keen to trade until I've seen everybody teams. I might have to go through and write them down for myself.

Holz

Quote from: bestguykai on January 06, 2012, 03:37:23 PM
Is LaHug and BB team (I think these are the only 2) going to be posted at some stage. I'm not so keen to trade until I've seen everybody teams. I might have to go through and write them down for myself.

yeah they dont have them, i have been trying to get everyone to post them, but they aren't as active in the off season.

Hawka

@bestguy
im taking over lahug while he is away u can find an updated team except drummond on the teams thread

BGK

Thanks Hawka.

I will have a look.

Torpedo10

bgk, My team is on the Subject Euro 15s Spanish Stallions. There you will find my team with everyone except McCarthy which I will update soon. It also has my fixture, Jumper and logo.

BGK

Thanks Torp. I've been having a look at some teams. As I said I'm keen to hold off a little until I've seen everyone's team.

elephants

You still uncertain on the trade i offered you BGK?

BGK

Quote from: elephants on January 06, 2012, 04:07:12 PM
You still uncertain on the trade i offered you BGK?

Yeah, I'm not happy with the team for this year but I can see it being a very very strong team in years to come. I'm trying to weigh up how I want to go about it.

elephants

BGK

I have decided to put Kade Simpson up for trade for the best premium YOUNG back available. Please PM offers

Edit: I'm going to say premium ish. Let's say someone who has potential to become premium. I know we are all short on backs but I have a grandpa backline. Hahaha.

Torpedo10

Was goin' to pick Simpson but decided to get Hodge. I think I made the right choice.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: bestguykai on January 06, 2012, 03:37:23 PM
Im too lazy.
Now if someone else were to do it... ;)

TheMailman

I have figured out Dean Cox and Lenny Hayes are the easiest premiums to get from my team

elephants

If I had a shower ruckmen I would look at Coxy but I won't cos I have a gun. Not overly keen on Lenny though MM. Sorry.