Have a Question on rookies? Ask away

Started by MTTY, December 23, 2011, 07:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAMCRO

Great thread.

Just curious about rookies with C/F dpp. Atm I have Pfeiffer but have Zorko and Hampton in fwds.

Assuming they're all picked, do you think Pfeiffer is a good option? Tossing up between him, Kerridge and Treloar for mid bench spot.

nas

Quote from: SAMCRO on January 24, 2012, 04:44:30 PM
Great thread.

Just curious about rookies with C/F dpp. Atm I have Pfeiffer but have Zorko and Hampton in fwds.

Assuming they're all picked, do you think Pfeiffer is a good option? Tossing up between him, Kerridge and Treloar for mid bench spot.

Await for Pf to be upgraded, (If he does) as there is 1 spot open for a rookie upgrade at this stage.

MTTY

Quote from: naste on January 24, 2012, 05:23:01 PM
Quote from: SAMCRO on January 24, 2012, 04:44:30 PM
Great thread.

Await for Pf to be upgraded, (If he does) as there is 1 spot open for a rookie upgrade at this stage.
Thanks Naste

Naste has hit the nail on the head. If he is upgraded he along with Zorko are probably the better scoring options.

Colliwobblers

How about miles from GWS, awesome SC/DT points from the year in NEAFL ?

MTTY

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 25, 2012, 03:00:54 AM
How about miles from GWS, awesome SC/DT points from the year in NEAFL ?
Miles is one of the more senior players to the new GWS kids, but only by a year. He played for NSW in the U18 Champs before GWS saw enough to pick up the ball magnet. Miles will be a better DTer than SCer in my opinion, as he just attracts the footy. Gathers a lot of possessions but will he fit into the GWS midfield for most of the year? Watch pre-season.

Colliwobblers

Curtly Hampton GWS, seemed to go well last year and also Cameron same team same position, I have heard A LOT good about Cameron but people scared off due to KPP, you seem to really know your rooks how about this pair of not very picked rooks that are pushing treloar for one of the 2 fwd spots for gws rooks on my team ?

Thanks loving your thread.

MTTY

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 25, 2012, 09:04:01 PM
Curtly Hampton GWS, seemed to go well last year and also Cameron same team same position, I have heard A LOT good about Cameron but people scared off due to KPP, you seem to really know your rooks how about this pair of not very picked rooks that are pushing treloar for one of the 2 fwd spots for gws rooks on my team ?

Thanks loving your thread.
I rate both of them above Treloar. Hampton's ability to move around the ground is remarkable and is reminisant of Goodes, he is training and playing very well at GWS and for that Sheedy loves him expect him to feature frequently.

Cameron as you said is a KPP and it has been said that he very well could of gone at number 1 in the draft ahead of Patton if GWS hadnt of pre-listed him. He has great athleticism and hands and is very solid with his kicking. With Patton out early it makes him an even better option, always be wary though of how KPP's tend to score poorly in their first few years fantasy wise.

stew42

How about Sexton from GCS? I've heard veeeeery impressive things about him... In your opinion, will he be promoted, and if so, will he get games?
Also how do you see Sierakowski's prospects in 2012?

Thanks a lot, it's folks like you who make this the best DT forum going around  ;D

auscoyote

Love Ya work!
Great knowledge base and insight. Can ya give us anything on clay smith from the doggies. I think i read somewhere that he has been training quite well pre season

Colliwobblers

yep loving your work this is a great thread, ok im keen to throw you a curve ball and i'm almost sold on this guy but really can't see how SO MANY great GWS rooks can all fit on the park....

Taylor Adams. your thoughts please kind sir ...

ben_020285

Great thread mate, love your work.

Any word on Adam Tomlinson from GWS? I need him in my team with his DEF/FWD ability.

The Supercoach

who would be your best 2 emergency selections under 200k in each of the 4 positions?

theta

Great thread, well done.

1.  Do you expect Horsley and Pfeiffer to be elevated before round 1?  Any others?

2.  Are there any rookies you expect to be elevated later in the season?

3.  Do you think Morris AND Ellis will find space in Richmond's backline?  (Remember their early draw is tough)
Also, if only one were to get TOG which would you pick?
I think you mentioned in earlier pages Ellis would be picked ahead of Morris.  Dont you think Morris being a mature age player speaks in part of Richmond's intension to play him? 

4.  Will you be selecting Coniglio? What do you guess he'll average?  70?

5.  If Tom Mitchell was not eligible as a FS pick, where do you think he would have come in the draft?

Bruizer81

Tom Mitchell would have went Top 10 I reckon...  :D

stew42

And coniglio is a weak option, so many others who will average the same or more and at 70k less