FG's MATURE PROFILES: Dayne Zorko

Started by R.Griffen, December 21, 2011, 11:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Griffen

Not sure if there is already a topic on this guy but can he be a starter?

HevvieEvvie

If you put him in you're team he will be  :D

Torpedo10

He will most likely start in the Lions 22.

Nails

Mature age @ 23yo for next season. Will be a very solid pick for rookies, mature aged players have a good track record. Jump on.

Plus he's playing for a top 1 team next season.

elephants

I don't support the lions but I honestly hope you're right with the last part of your statement nails.

Fyfe_gun

Height : 175cm
Weight : 76kg
Recruited from : GC Suns (Broadbeach)
Club : Brisbane Lions

One of the most hyped up mature age recruits of 2012 and looks to be filling the shoes left by Michael Barlow, Tendai Mzungu and co. Was brought to the Lions as part of trade week and without even playing a game has already become a cult hero (with a name of Zorko) and plenty more is expected when he actually gets on the park. He boasts a 60m kick (and is only 175cm tall) and is going to be head to head with Trent Mckenzie for biggest leg in the leauge. With a good preseason I'd expect him to give Mckenzie a fair run. But he wasn't only recruited for his huge kick, he is a quality footballer who is hard at the ball and can run all day in the mids or attack hard at the goals. Some downfalls in his game is that he still lacks the speed of the AFL but he wears his heart on his sleeve and will dig deep for his team. Still he is already being touted as in the best 22 even one of the first handful picked and he hasn't even pulled on a guernsey yet so he must have incredible talent. While we are yet to see his pre-season the hype around Dayne Zorko is looking good and hopefully come round 1 next year he is ready to continue the Mature Age DT potential and turn it into points on the board.

FG's rating : 9/10

Football Factory

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 29, 2011, 04:30:53 PM
Height : 175cm
Weight : 76kg
Recruited from : GC Suns (Broadbeach)
Club : Brisbane Lions

One of the most hyped up mature age recruits of 2012 and looks to be filling the shoes left by Michael Barlow, Tendai Mzungu and co. Was brought to the Lions as part of trade week and without even playing a game has already become a cult hero (with a name of Zorko) and plenty more is expected when he actually gets on the park. He boasts a 60m kick (and is only 175cm tall) and is going to be head to head with Trent Mckenzie for biggest leg in the leauge. With a good preseason I'd expect him to give Mckenzie a fair run. But he wasn't only recruited for his huge kick, he is a quality footballer who is hard at the ball and can run all day in the mids or attack hard at the goals. Some downfalls in his game is that he still lacks the speed of the AFL but he wears his heart on his sleeve and will dig deep for his team. Still he is already being touted as in the best 22 even one of the first handful picked and he hasn't even pulled on a guernsey yet so he must have incredible talent. While we are yet to see his pre-season the hype around Dayne Zorko is looking good and hopefully come round 1 next year he is ready to continue the Mature Age DT potential and turn it into points on the board.

FG's rating : 9/10
Locked for me unless he snaps his leg in the NAB.

Fyfe_gun

Locked for everyone

I just read that he kicked 12 goals in a QAFL match. Apparanetly he was a good junior but just never got picked up. Played for Queensland at under 18 champs in 2007

Torpedo10

Should be locked in everybodys team. Is a gun and the DPP makes it even better.

itchytradefinger

How can anyone resist him after that write up!?

elephants

In my team. First rookie to be locked in.

nostradamus

he's a lock in my team, unless something goes seriously wrong over pre-season or in the NAB cup