FG'S MATURE PROFILES: DARREN PFIEFFER

Started by Fyfe_gun, December 21, 2011, 06:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What name would be easiest and most recognisable to you?

Darren 5/  (as in a cricket 5-for)
4 (14.8%)
5fer
14 (51.9%)
michelle (after michelle Pfeiffer)
4 (14.8%)
DP
1 (3.7%)
OTHER (NAME BELOW)
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Fyfe_gun

As it is becoming ridiculous to spell his name can we vote as a forum on how you want to spell 5/ (you know my vote) name

Ziplock

Holz

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 21, 2011, 06:03:53 PM
As it is becoming ridiculous to spell his name can we vote as a forum on how you want to spell 5/ (you know my vote) name

why would you even want to spell his name, i would never consider him for my team.

Pfeiffer is pretty easy to spell though

bomberboy0618

Despite your username including Fyfe, Im going to consider you a Collingwood supporter because theyre the only ones dumb enough to mispell Pfeiffer. :P
I reckon we call him Michelle though.

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 21, 2011, 06:32:58 PM
Despite your username including Fyfe, Im going to consider you a Collingwood supporter because theyre the only ones dumb enough to mispell Pfeiffer. :P
I reckon we call him Michelle though.

is actually a port/gws fan

Ziplock

Flame

Fyfe_gun

i thought about FF but people might confuse with Fan Footy. If Michelle (as the voting stands) gets promoted off rookie list then you would be silly not to consider especially in FWDS.

DT Gun

elephants

I vote Michelle. Will he get games if promoted off the rookie list?

Fyfe_gun

Yes especially at port. He was on fire in sanfl and if promoted would expect a season similar to a lower or curnrow. Mature and ready to go. Should be a point getter

elephants

SydneyRox