Feedback Please

Started by devilvivi, December 21, 2011, 01:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilvivi

This is my current team on fan planner

TEAM NAME: J Team
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, M. Suckling, J. Grimes, T. Armstrong, M. Clarke, T. Mohr (J. Lockyer, L. Spurr)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, J. Selwood, B. Gibbs, M. Barlow, S. Coniglio, T. Mitchell (E. Kavanagh, D. Pfeiffer)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, S. Mumford (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: M. Pavlich, M. Robinson, D. Zaharakis, S. Sidebottom, A. Christensen, J. Porplyzia, T. Walsh (A. Saad, D. Zorko)
CASH LEFT: $49,100

I decided to go a pretty standard team, think pavlich will score more but wil probably change to fyfe next year, it seems that jelwood and gibbs have been overlooked by many so they are my 'uniques' but i'm not yet sold on the forward line yet.

Feedback would be great thanks

ossie85

Gibbs is a nice inclusion in the mids. Barlow not sold on yet, will watch preseason.

Forward line looks a bit weak to me, Pavlich the only bonifide premium

Nice team though :)

Torpedo10

Not sold on the Mummy for DT Yet, Is a better SC player. Selwood looks good, In my fanplanner team at the moment. Alot of Mid pricers in your Forward line, Alot of players that if they fail. Season OVER. You have alot of DPP connections from FWD to MID but none from MID to FWD, Would downgrade Gibbs to next best DPP FWD/MID. Your team looks good overall tho.

Jukes

My main concern is that there are no def/mid or mid/for MPP links in the midfield. Try removing Pfeiffer and Coniglio for an MPP rookie like Docherty, and shifting Zaharakis or Sidebottom into the middle.

Def: Good mix of players but is lacking a bit of talent, could use with removing Clarke/Armstrong for Scotland/Shaw/Enright.
Mid: Not heard of this Pfeiffer lad, missing Swanny that could hurt, good stuff with including Kavangnah.
Ruck: It's good, you could gain some $$$ for another premo defender by downgrading Mumford (who is more of an SC player) to a rookie like Rower/Redden/Jenkins.
For: Porp is too expensive imo, good rookies but lacks one super premium like Stevie J.

Take a look at mine: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45276.0.html