jordan lewis

Started by me, December 21, 2011, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

surely you will have to have 3 players in either ur fwd or back line with the same bye as theres very little premos in rd11 or you can fall behind and wait till after byes or pick dodgy players just bcause of the bye rounds
i know what ill be doing, keeping the byes in mind but picking the best players and not have the byes make the final decision

me

Quote from: picker_man on January 24, 2012, 10:10:58 PM
surely you will have to have 3 players in either ur fwd or back line with the same bye as theres very little premos in rd11 or you can fall behind and wait till after byes or pick dodgy players just bcause of the bye rounds
i know what ill be doing, keeping the byes in mind but picking the best players and not have the byes make the final decision

yeah i agree completely, i'm keeping the byes in mind, but not letting them dictate who i select

sya87

is it worth having lewis and upgradimg to buddy later in the seasom? or does the hawks draw suggest you should have buddy from the start?

ShaynoB

Quote from: sya87 on January 25, 2012, 04:47:36 PM
is it worth having lewis and upgradimg to buddy later in the seasom? or does the hawks draw suggest you should have buddy from the start?

You should start Buddy. Once he gets passed the 2 first rounds he has a pretty good run for 10 weeks (barring maybe 1 or 2 games). The question is do u get him "maybe" cheaper in round 4? I want to start with Lewis but i surely cant have 2 Hawk FWDS.

Colliwobblers

buddy for me over lewis but just, i reckon lewis will be berrer again this year, might get on him after his bye as an upgrade

bowyanger

Quote from: ShaynoB on January 25, 2012, 05:50:54 PM

You should start Buddy. Once he gets passed the 2 first rounds he has a pretty good run for 10 weeks (barring maybe 1 or 2 games). The question is do u get him "maybe" cheaper in round 4? I want to start with Lewis but i surely cant have 2 Hawk FWDS.

I have them both

Ive factored in byes so they will be the only premiums sharing a bye

Holz

if your talking about not having 2 hawks because of byes, i think its better to see i cant have more than 3, round 11, 12,13 bye players. If your talking about literally not wanting 2 forwards from the same team, lewis is really a mid so its not a problem. The hawks are almost guranteed a top 4 spot and could be the number 1 team i see no problem in loading up on hawks.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on January 25, 2012, 08:53:35 PM

if your talking about not having 2 hawks because of byes, i think its better to see i cant have more than 3, round 11, 12,13 bye players. If your talking about literally not wanting 2 forwards from the same team, lewis is really a mid so its not a problem. The hawks are almost guranteed a top 4 spot and could be the number 1 team i see no problem in loading up on hawks.
+ 1 spot on!