jordan lewis

Started by me, December 21, 2011, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

who is considering the great man? just about locked in based on his colossal effort in the Prelim against collingwood this year, where he was clearly the most desperate and fearless player out there (kind of a negative in dt respects as he can pick up the odd ko)... but seriously gotta be considered now as he's available as a fwd

going to be very tempted to get him

elephants

Not in my structure with Budwood up there already.

Holz

Quote from: me on December 21, 2011, 02:04:23 AM
who is considering the great man? just about locked in based on his colossal effort in the Prelim against collingwood this year, where he was clearly the most desperate and fearless player out there (kind of a negative in dt respects as he can pick up the odd ko)... but seriously gotta be considered now as he's available as a fwd

3 years hovering around a 90 average to start him you would want him to lift to around 100 i dont see that happening, maybee an upgrade target.

Martin and Sideobttom are priced around the same but  have more upside

bowyanger

Should be at his peak this year

Windigo

Not for me. Franklin should be the Hawk you get in the Fwd line.

Franklin shapes as possibly the easiest pick this year in anyone's side. Unless, he gets himself reported during pre-season.  :-X

me

yeah buddy is always attractive, but i'm tempted not go with him for the plethora of new and very viable looking f/c options

Mr.Craig

He did look awesome at times last year but I feel like there is too bigger gulf between his best and worst. However, I am struggling to find forwards to get enthused about so in that regard I will consider him seriously.

Holz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on December 21, 2011, 05:50:48 PM

He did look awesome at times last year but I feel like there is too bigger gulf between his best and worst. However, I am struggling to find forwards to get enthused about so in that regard I will consider him seriously.

really i think there are too many forward options

Beams, Sidebottom, Fyfe, Robinson, Martin, Cloke, Franklin, Zaharakis, Brown, Nroo

Ziplock

Jvoldt, Watts as well... who both unfortunately got cut :( along with Christensen for midpricers.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 21, 2011, 07:23:56 PM
Jvoldt, Watts as well... who both unfortunately got cut :( along with Christensen for midpricers.

i had them in my team untill they randomly started putting mids as forwards

sya87

now that he is a dpp mid/fwd (according to the fan planner) does he become a dreamteam relevant player? should we have him on our radars?

elephants

On my radar but not in my team at the moment.

The F.A.R.K.

Between lewis and leigh adams and adams wins by a hair. Just because I was tempted to go adams if he wa a mid only where as id have never considered lewis as a mid only

picker_man

definantly on the radar and in my team actually he arrived there an hour ago so nice timing on the thread ;D , he edged zaka out with his knee problem getting me worried and his slow start to last season lewis just seemed to be a safer pick

Windigo

If you go Buddy. How can yo squeeze him in their also.....

Hmmm.