Starting w/ Hayes as my 6th Mid, 4 premos and Barlow

Started by Nails, December 20, 2011, 04:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

byes not really considered an the rookies are randoms for now... I'll change the rookies depending on NAB cup form.

Chopps

Nails i guess i cant really tell you much if you plan to change it and havent taken into account byes

but take into account byes :D

Enright? - i feel he is getting on must be a better option, i just dont see how he will improve on 91 point average
Grimes? thats a fair risk that bloke is so injury prone, 14 game high worries me

Rockliff and redden? - check bye
james mcdonald is gonna be a good cash cow, i dont expect he will play loads of games

Longer? - would think you would place stephenson there instead will get more game time

Folau ?? anyone got any footage on him? i am treating him like Hunt.
Michie? last years draft and was injured last season

Holz

Sorry nails im really not a fan, i have put alot of work into the byes and thats your major downpoint.

Rucks: I think all your rucks are round 11 so that round instant 2 donuts, unless you upgrade Hmac and Giles.

Mids: Barlow and Hayes smart options and good picks. To be honest im not a fan of the red rock combo, it could work but i would rather see a guy lie ablett or swan in there as an auto captain.

Coniglio is really expensive there are better options especially considering all the GWS mids i would go guys like wingard, mitchell, cavanagh,shiel etc.. over him are cheaper and will probably score around the same or more and could play more.

Greene zorko again better options. I will look at mcdonald but i dont see him playing that many games. Again others are better for the same price.

Also 6 players from round 11.

Forwards: this line i dont mind too much, beams robinson sidebottom all good picks, stevie j i feel is overpriced and will drop at some stage would rather martin or a franklin over him. I really like the brown pick.

All the rookies could be decent but if guys like Saad, walsh etc.. play i would go them over these guys.

Backs: Goddard, Lids, Grimes i like. Not too keen on carrots but enright is ok however i wouldnt go him myself. Not too sure on the backs so i cant comment too much.

Torpedo10

Fyfe_gun

Torpedo10

Windigo

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 22, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
how do you get dt picker

You had to have bought the assistant coach.

I for one didn't think it was necessary.

Nails

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 22, 2011, 03:00:35 PM
6 Brisbane players? :o

6 guns. Brisbane beside GWS have the best/most relevant young DT selections IMO. Lions will be a top 1 team this year, jump on.

Quote from: Windigo on December 22, 2011, 03:12:19 PM
Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 22, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
how do you get dt picker

You had to have bought the assistant coach.

I for one didn't think it was necessary.

Pretty much the only reason I purchased assistant coach was so I could access the team picker. Whilst fan planner is fine, I just like a nice pretty GUI.

Windigo

I didn't even know about this 'team picker' thing until like two months ago.

I'm too cheap to fork out $30.00.  :P

mcwarne

"Lions will be a top 1 team this year, jump on". mmmmmmm
Are you a rookie DT player? Your dream team selection is heavily influenced by your bias towards Brisbane.
This is a problem most of us get over after the first season of playing, and thats even if you go for strong teams
like Geelong, Collingwood etc. But your team is Brisbane!
The week Brisbane have the bye will be, as Tony Greig would say, "absolute cawnage" !!
Docherty, Rockliff and Zorko are the only ones worth keeping.

Ziplock

I actually see value in all his brisbane players.

BUT

there are other players at the same pricers in several of their cases, who have just as much potential, and would give you a much better team spread.

Nails

Quote from: mcwarne on December 23, 2011, 05:47:46 PM
"Lions will be a top 1 team this year, jump on". mmmmmmm
Are you a rookie DT player? Your dream team selection is heavily influenced by your bias towards Brisbane.
This is a problem most of us get over after the first season of playing, and thats even if you go for strong teams
like Geelong, Collingwood etc. But your team is Brisbane!
The week Brisbane have the bye will be, as Tony Greig would say, "absolute cawnage" !!
Docherty, Rockliff and Zorko are the only ones worth keeping.

I came 1,696th last year.... after being ranked 22,000th at round 7.

This year I'm odds on favourite for the car. Last 2 seasons I've been a top 3K team.... this season I'll be a top 1 team, Brisbane will win the grand final, New Jersey Devils will win the Stanley cup and Australia will smash India/West Indies

All will be right with the world.

Ziplock

not going to lie, had a good solid laugh at that closing sentence :P

Nails

Windigo

QuoteThis year I'm odds on favourite for the car. Last 2 seasons I've been a top 3K team.... this season I'll be a top 1 team,

We'll see about that Nails.  :P

But I agree. Australia will smash India!  :D