"Team Picker" now released!

Started by stew42, December 20, 2011, 03:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Uh-oh...

On the DT-Talk website, someone who budgeted 300k under Monty's Fanplanner now finds himself 1.5mill over the salary cap  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.

Some interesting points (note that I don't have Assistant Coach, most of this is from Dt-Talk):

Magic Number at a very high 4944 (apparently)
Swan most expensive player at around 597k (yes, this is Dream Team). Is he still a lock???
Gibbs is mid only at 529k
James McDonald is 97k mid? Bench option?
Porps is 202k fwd, bit more expensive than FP
Marty Clarke is 141k def.
Winderlich is fwd/mid at 246k
Hayes mid 386k
Houli def 415k
Jordan Lewis is a fwd/mid

Any other interesting news??? GWS golden children (Shiel, Treloar)?

This is going to be fun

Jukes

Bloody hell a had the perfect team in the fanplanner but this has put me far overboard, had to drop 3 guns from my team just to fit under the salary cap.

Speculator

This is great news. The higher the prices the better.

Matty411

This is going to make it a lot harder - but it will be better in the long run as the teams on the fanplanner were way too stacked anyway...

would be good to get the Fanplanner updated soon (albeit will take some time).

Who would have thought the Magic Number would be so high?! I thought maybe 4500 was high but DAMN...

Interesting to see what they've done with the discounts - Also with the DPP. Anyone with Assistant Coach prepared to let us in on the prices/DPP? Would love to get a better idea of my team but don't have it... :S

ossie85

James McDonald, wow!

*excellent*

GIBBS... NOOOOOOOOO....

maanco

prices have been updated already, well done Monty :)

Nails

Quote from: ossie85 on December 20, 2011, 03:50:08 PM

James McDonald, wow!

*excellent*

GIBBS... NOOOOOOOOO....

Yeah McDonald, absolute bargain, a must have. Lock and load.

Paul Bower, 136K... basically rookie priced... I haven't really researched yet, so he'll be in my initial squad.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45333.0.html < gives you some idea on prices for a few key players, RMDT.

elephants

Noooo. Porpoise :( I think I'll still get him. A good chance of midfield time at the crows and a very kind draw.
Are the fanplanner prices spot on now?

rebird

I think m0nty has only changed the magic number, hasn't done discount changes etc.

popedelio

fanplanner is still a lil bit out. on the fanplanner i now have $158,800 left where as in team picker i have $106,000.
Also Treloar is a c/f, i think originally on the fp he was a mid.

popedelio

i do have porpoise on my team so that makes the fanplanner roughly $50,000 more expensive across all players :)

rebird

Quote from: popedelio on December 20, 2011, 07:49:46 PM
i do have porpoise on my team so that makes the fanplanner roughly $50,000 more expensive across all players :)

porp is 202,500 on team picker, you do the math!!

Doyle

What I find is interesting is Hayes at 380-oddk. Looking at the other prices, this seems to be a bargain, will have a good look at him now.

Windigo

That is why I never bothered making a Fan Planner team. You spend say a month working on this 'team' and when the actual prices etc are released you find yourself re-jigging a lot of stuff.

valkorum

Quote from: Doyle on December 21, 2011, 02:40:14 AM
What I find is interesting is Hayes at 380-oddk. Looking at the other prices, this seems to be a bargain, will have a good look at him now.

Hayes out to $425