Main Menu

World XV Membership Tally

Started by ossie85, December 18, 2011, 09:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

For those who don't know, the World XVs is a fantasy drafting competition, designed not just for this year, but for every year.

There are 18 clubs with 18 different fanfooty coaches (with many assistant spots still available).

The 18 clubs are listed below, and head to the WXV section for more information

So, which club will you support?

Ziplock

just for reference, the world and euro, while sharing the same board are technically competitions :P

so anything listed as WXV, or any other variation of world 15s, is worlds, while anything listed as a variation of Euro 15s is euro :P

the main difference between them is WXV uses SC scoring system, while EXV using dream team.

FisherSaints

Quote from: ossie85 on December 18, 2011, 09:08:02 PM

For those who don't know, the World XVs is a fantasy drafting competition, designed not just for this year, but for every year.

There are 18 clubs with 18 different fanfooty coaches (with many assistant spots still available).

The 18 clubs are listed below, and head to the WXV section for more information

So, which club will you support?
Guess who I support

CrowsFan

Well apart from my own tram I have decided I will support the Reindeers so voted for them :)

bomberboy0618

Im supporting Moscow Spetsnaz as I like the name :P.

Boomz

PowerBug

I think my DP has something to do with who i'm voting for.

And i have no money to afford assistants, so please vote for me.

c4v3m4n

With a stellar team, and an amazing coaching team (including 2011's m0nty Medal Winner and 2011's SuperCoach winner), the Pacific Islanders are the team to get behind in 2012!!! ;D

roo boys!

c4 may have that, but if you join the Toronto Wolves, me love you long time xoxo

Master Q

meow meow

Quote from: Master Q on December 19, 2011, 01:19:48 AM
Islandsers >:D

That shows how intelligent the average Islander fan is.

Boomz

bomberboy0618

I was under the impression we weren't supposed to vote for our own team. Otherwise the results of this poll are invalid as the team with the most assistants will be seen to be most popular. Maybe I'm wrong though.

ossie85

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 19, 2011, 08:26:23 AM
I was under the impression we weren't supposed to vote for our own team. Otherwise the results of this poll are invalid as the team with the most assistants will be seen to be most popular. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Reckon Brad Scott has a membership with North Melbourne, but not Port Adelaide....

You can change your vote! So don't worry.

hawk_88

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 19, 2011, 08:26:23 AM

Do you really think there will be that many more supporters than coaches?