A and B
6 (66.7%)
B and A
1 (11.1%)
B and B
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

elephants

Hey lads just a little help with some tough decisions. Thanks.

COMBO CONUNDRUM 1

A) Mumford + Leuenberger

or

B) Jacobs + McEvoy

COMBO CONUNDRUM 2

A) Montagna + Morton

or

B) Rockliffe/Pendles (which) + fwd rookie (specify other than saad, porps, Ugle or Zorko)

If you've got this far thanks for reading and voting and double thanks for a comment.
Cheers.

elephants

Just a note that Rockliffe would be much easier than Pendles regarding the bye so leaning toward Rocky between the two.
Thanks.

stew42

Yeah, bit tricky...

With your rucks, it depends if you need the extra dough (I reckon FP needs to be reduced by 200k, but that's another story)
Mummy and Leuy will score more, but McEvoy and Jacobs are basically the only rucks in their teams, which is a plus. Also, option B is more unique, although I'm not too sure that's a good thing.

I'd go with Option B in the second one. Whilst the other Monty will be a premium smoky (very good thing), and Morton (I'm presuming Mitch) has been recruited for a specific purpose by the Swans, I reckon Tommy Walsh will do better. Get him in and also get Rocky, who will at least maintain in 2012.

Hope this helps!

Windigo

Definitely Burger & Mumford.

The second is a tougher decision by far.

It really depends how much faith you put in Morton to be a reasonable scorer. A Fwd rookie could very well score the same as him.....

elephants

Thanks guys pretty sold on mummy and leu. :)

Yeah the second conundrum is a bit tougher. I feel as though montagna is hideously underpriced for someone who is capable of a 115+ average (that's 17 points more than he's priced at!?)
Morton is a risk. I agree. And the more I think about it the more unnecessary it is becoming.
My midfield is currently...
Swan, Gazz, Jelwood, ______, T. Mitchell, Shiel
I'd love pendles but he'd kill me in the round 12 bye.
Given me a fair bit to think about... Thanks fellas.