Jonathan Brown

Started by vitch, December 18, 2011, 12:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

brown or dangerfield or christensen just cant choose :(

Colliwobblers

lol i am getting two of the 3 and i cant choose, christensen is a lock, so for me its browndog or dangermouse?

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 22, 2012, 11:11:06 PM
lol i am getting two of the 3 and i cant choose, christensen is a lock, so for me its browndog or dangermouse?
Did you do a write up on christo?? if you did can i get the link m8 if not is there a reason he a lock over the other two?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on January 22, 2012, 11:15:25 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 22, 2012, 11:11:06 PM
Did you do a write up on christo?? if you did can i get the link m8 if not is there a reason he a lock over the other two?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45731.msg614257.html#msg614257

2nd year rule says dont pick him, but he jumped onto my radar last year as a pies suppoerter as again and again he popped up to star in the catseasy wins over my pies.

He is a star in the making i dont think that is in question, all that is in question is will he fail like so many 2nd year players or will he pull a fyfe and break out in his 2nd year?

picker_man

thanks cw enjoyed the write up really good info and its good too hear he kills it against the tougher opposition in your magpies, 2nd yr rule im not a massive believer in so its now back to the drawing board and trying to fit him in i think that info has edged out brown , just one decision left with patty :-\

footy4life

I can see Brown averaging 85+ so he will make my team if fit for round one

brodman_18

Every year he plays I will pick him. I have never not picked him nor considered it.I have that much respect for the man

Windigo

Quote from: footy4life on January 23, 2012, 12:28:03 PM
I can see Brown averaging 85+ so he will make my team if fit for round one

Yeah. Anything over 85+ for Brown would be great. I'd even take 80.

yorgis

a must have at that price

n4cr123

Got him locked in at this stage....

Football Factory

Some news on the Brown Dog

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/fit-and-firing-jonathan-brown-ready-for-lions-nab-cup-opener/story-e6frf9jf-1226256293186

BRISBANE Lions skipper Jonathan Brown will play in the NAB Cup opener for the first time in a decade

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/horror-injuries-wont-tame-brisbane-lions-captain-jonathan-brown/story-e6frf9jf-1226255794760

BRISBANE Lions skipper Jonathan Brown will enter this season as fearless as ever, without any psychological scars from 2011.

Hopefully his eye injury clears up before round 1 ......  joke .......  ;D  ;D

picker_man

doesnt fill me with much confidence if he's more fearless then ever this yr?
he was locked but at the moment i think porpz is better vaulue 130k cheaper and mite ave 5 less then browny so will gain money quicker

me

he's becoming more and more of a lock as the preseason progresses

it'd be dt suicide not to start him, expect some mammoth scores from the great man with a full preseason under his belt

Windigo

Don't think  I can get him if I'm going with Redden & Hanley....Crossing fingers Myers smashes it.  :P